Kanye to The banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
331 Posts
Macbook Pro. Best laptop ever made.

Whatever you do, don't get the Macbook Air. They are over-rated flimsy pieces of sh** which lack a decent hard-drive and a disk drive.

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Bon Iver said:
Macbook Pro. Best laptop ever made.

Whatever you do, don't get the Macbook Air. They are over-rated flimsy pieces of sh** which lack a decent hard-drive and a disk drive.
agreed. fuck macbook airs

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
should be getting my new macbook by the end of this week. ill let y'all know when i do

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
feezy. said:
macbook pro 13" should be good enough I love mine and its worth every cent
Got one of these yesterday
a thousand times faster than my shitty regular macbook. literally twice the speed, ram, and hard drive memory. kicks ass.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Ye24 said:
macs are overpriced poop
no they're not. When you think about it, they don't get viruses, they last longer, and any lo grade mac can do everything a PC can't. PC's are just under priced

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
TerrorEra said:
no they're not. When you think about it, they don't get viruses, they last longer, and any lo grade mac can do everything a PC can't. PC's are just under priced
tbh ive only used macs at school and im not a fan, but my sister has a macbook pro and its broken a few times recently

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
A school mac is probably crap. the one I'm using right now is my school issued white macbook. 1g ram. 2.1ghz. it's not a good computer. but itll beat any PC at the same price. That's my point. And if the macbook pro broke a few times... it wasn't the macbook pro's fault.

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
TerrorEra said:
And if the macbook pro broke a few times... it wasn't the macbook pro's fault.
whos fault is it :dno:

and i wasnt talking high school mac comps, i was talking film school college mac computers, not impressed, not talking about performance necesarily im talking more of just look and compatibility, i dont see why so many people dickride apple, its a mystery to me

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
got my macbook today! best purchase of my life, thanks for all the advice fam

21 - 35 of 35 Posts