Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, im getting a new laptop and ive been thinking that i want to get a macbook pro but lately i been thinking and i want to make sure that i make the right choice and look at all my options before deciding ya know. so if you could get any laptop out there right now, which one would you reccommend? any help is greatly apppreciated!

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kracker said:
i have a sony vaio with windows 7. got a few months ago.

i love it!!

but you seem more interested in macs.
yeah tbh im leanin towards a mac but if i could find a PC that really impressed me and looked like a better option i would definitely consider it.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
I think you should get a Macbook Pro if it's just for simple everyday use. Much easier to use and looks so much nicer.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
sanfranbravesfan said:
yeah tbh im leanin towards a mac but if i could find a PC that really impressed me and looked like a better option i would definitely consider it.
well you could get a bomb ass PC for cheaper then a mac. windows 7 is great.

i had a mac it broke. wanted another so effin bad! i was getting crazy. settled on getting the one i have now.

so in love! blu ray is awesome. just hook up laptop to tv via hdmi. i stay on those blu ray rip bootlegs!!

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kracker said:
well you could get a bomb ass PC for cheaper then a mac. windows 7 is great.

i had a mac it broke. wanted another so effin bad! i was getting crazy. settled on getting the one i have now.

so in love! blu ray is awesome. just hook up laptop to tv via hdmi. i stay on those blu ray rip bootlegs!!
hats the thing, i want a mac but the fact that its basically twice as much as some of the best PC laptops out there makes me think twice. and being able to watch blu ray bootlegs on my tv would be dope as fuck not gonna lie.

price not being a problem, are there one or two PCs out there you'd reccommend?

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
sanfranbravesfan said:
hats the thing, i want a mac but the fact that its basically twice as much as some of the best PC laptops out there makes me think twice. and being able to watch blu ray bootlegs on my tv would be dope as fuck not gonna lie.

price not being a problem, are there one or two PCs out there you'd reccommend?
i would def recommend the one i have.

its a sony vaio. its super fast as well. i only paid like 750. 

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kracker said:
i would def recommend the one i have.

its a sony vaio. its super fast as well. i only paid like 750. 
alright, ill have to hit up best buy and check that out. see what the "experts" have to say

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
sanfranbravesfan said:
alright, ill have to hit up best buy and check that out. see what the "experts" have to say
yea good luck with that.

i actually couldnt buy my laptop from one best buy because of those "experts" could open the cage it was locked in!

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kracker said:
yea good luck with that.

i actually couldnt buy my laptop from one best buy because of those "experts" could open the cage it was locked in!
haha i was there last month lookin at speakers and this girl workin there was tryna hit on me while i was trying to ask her questions about the different choices. it was uncomfortable as shit cuz i needed to know what she had to say but i also was noooottt doowwnnn

1 - 20 of 35 Posts