Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Kanye album would you like me to write a review on? Doing this for the writers needed thing, so I need to add to my resume

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wake Up Mr. West said:
wait till mbdtf comes out, or would that be too long?
I'm trying to be accepted into writing features for this site, so I think that would be to long. Will do one when it comes out though.

Should I do just a general review, or a long, track by track review? Or both?

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Synopsis said:
I'm trying to be accepted into writing features for this site, so I think that would be to long. Will do one when it comes out though.

Should I do just a general review, or a long, track by track review? Or both?
add examples of tracks in your review

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Spaceman said:
I'd like to see one on Graduation tbh.
Mhmm I did something like that on an itunes review once. I might do it again. Would you like a general, or track by track?

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TheCollegeDropout said:
I'd probably be the minority in wanting you do to College Dropout, but track by track of that would be nice
I can do that.

So
College Dropout - Saturday (track by track)
Late Registration - Sunday (General)
Graduation - Monday (General)
808's - Tuesday (General)

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Freshman said:
General is way better than track by track. That kind of review just makes me tired for some reason haha. Good luck!
I write for fun, soo it'll be fun. I think im gonna do college dropout last actually. And thanks

G

·
808's & Heartbreak, Recorded on a period of approximately 3 weeks, Between the month of September and October, Finally released on November 24th of 2008, this being Kanye's fourth its is completely different sound than his previous albums, taking a sound close to those on the 80's of Electro-pop, this album is mainly a melancholic pop album, many predicted it a s a major flop (including me), specially because of auto-tune being use on the entire production, but after the first hearing of the song i can call it an eargasm, the album starts off with a Slow song titled, say you will, which is produced by kanye it self its really slow and the beat is melancholic it self not one of my favorite tracks but good enough to grow on someone, the next song on the tracklist is Welcome to Heartbreak which features then new come KiD CuDi the track is on of my favorite the beat is good and the hook is amazing, kanye's verses are full of references to a life of a artist that does not have the ability to spent his time right and get his "shit" right, the song is follow up by Heartless, a song about a girl who has left Kanye, this song is the second single off the album, a wise decision, the track is appealing to radio and itself its catchy enough, the next track of 808 features Young Jeezy..... blah blah something like that lol overall rating
4/5 tacos

1 - 20 of 25 Posts