Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of a new backpack and am going to buy one of these. Which one do you think is the best? I'm thinking #1. #2 and #3 looks really good on the models in the photos but I think might looks a bit weird in real life.

Needs to be versatile to look good with smarter shirts, leather jackets and casual clothes. I'm skinny and white.

#1) Mi Pac Ostrich

#2) Mi Pac Rattlesnake

#3) Mi Pac Python

·
Banned
19,596 Posts
the-dream said:
I'm in need of a new backpack and am going to buy one of these. Which one do you think is the best? I'm thinking #1. #2 and #3 looks really good on the models in the photos but I think might looks a bit weird in real life.

Needs to be versatile to look good with smarter shirts, leather jackets and casual clothes. I'm skinny and white.

#1) Mi Pac Ostrich

#2) Mi Pac Rattlesnake

#3) Mi Pac Python

All are << but get the second

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
the-dream said:

#1) Mi Pac Ostrich

#2) Mi Pac Rattlesnake

#3) Mi Pac Python

I need to make a backpack guide tho.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
the-dream said:
Any relatively cheap ones that you'd recommend instead?

Do it now so I don't have to buy any of these!11111
Get a Jansport right pack or Houston.
All these bags look like they will tear after one month.

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
this cute little purse backpack phase needs to end REAL QUICK

if you want a good quality handmade backpack and not be like the other followers with Jansport/Herschel...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Where do you live? Roots backpacks are tough as hell and look nice with anything but I'm not sure they exist outside canada. Or yeah, like everyone said: Jansport.

·
Premium Member
25,299 Posts
TimDrake said:
Where do you live? Roots backpacks are tough as hell and look nice with anything but I'm not sure they exist outside canada. Or yeah, like everyone said: Jansport.
Every single person in Canada owns a Roots bag with the flag sewn on lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts