Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
No album exists where everyone knows every song. All songs off Illmatic, 36 Chambers, and Ready to Die are known by hip hop fans. The Beatles have a bunch of albums on which every song is known by a lot of people, but I doubt a lot of people under 30 can name them all. There aren't any completely universal pieces of music.

Thriller for overall, GRODT, Blueprint, or 2001 for hip-hop cause I'm not sure :seanshrug: Confessions for R&B

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Steele said:
No album exists where everyone knows every song. All songs off Illmatic, 36 Chambers, and Ready to Die are known by hip hop fans. The Beatles have a bunch of albums on which every song is known by a lot of people, but I doubt a lot of people under 30 can name them all. There aren't any completely universal pieces of music.
thats what i'm trying to figure out. there has to be some quintessential album which almost everybody knows the contents of.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.