Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this cuz people been telling me to buy whey protein shake

questions: do I just use 1 scoop (24g)? how many times per day because i read that you need 1g of protein per pound of my body weight everyday?

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
What I do is 1 scoop in the morning when I wake up then after I work out I put 2 scoops. Then the rest of the protein should come from foods that you eat through out the day.

·
Banned
9,337 Posts
Grant said:
What I do is 1 scoop in the morning when I wake up then after I work out I put 2 scoops. Then the rest of the protein should come from foods that you eat through out the day.
I've never done the 1 scoop in the morning part. I usually just do mine after I work out at night. Is it recommended to take it in the morning too?

·
Registered
20,327 Posts
i do 1 morning, 1 postworkout, and 1 before bed.  it really depends on how much protein you need to reach your daily intake, just make sure to have one postworkout at least.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
4LK said:
I've never done the 1 scoop in the morning part. I usually just do mine after I work out at night. Is it recommended to take it in the morning too?
It's not frowned upon or really recommended. It's just neutral. If you want or need that extra protein intake then et a scoop in the morning. Like days when I know I'll have steak for dinner I usually don't take the morning scoop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts