Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
17,466 Posts
deafjamman said:
no Jason posted that from the YOLO estate. That was different. Prepared to accept my L if you prove me wrong but :kanyeshrug: The Sotheby's after party at his new club or whatever is where he played those, I believe.
idc where the party was. he was the only one that posted it. thats how we got those 2 snippets in the first place is what im saying. they were never supposed to be heard.

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
Bradley said:
idc where the party was. he was the only one that posted it. thats how we got those 2 snippets in the first place is what im saying. they were never supposed to be heard.
Nooo.... He only posted one snippet.... We got 2 from that event from a random person recording it and leaking it...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sooo I'm always lurking and never post. But I might have something no one has caught yet but if so  throw the L my way.

Anyway does anyone have Chantel Jeffories on snapchat?(she fine af so I follow) anyways her snap story is about 350 long but go to the 40's when she's in her car and the song she's listening to really sounds like it's the same song drake sampled for the "pussy too good" song idk the name but it sounds very very similar to me.

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
OVOMOKTT said:
Sooo I'm always lurking and never post. But I might have something no one has caught yet but if so throw the L my way.

Anyway does anyone have Chantel Jeffories on snapchat?(she fine af so I follow) anyways her snap story is about 350 long but go to the 40's when she's in her car and the song she's listening to really sounds like it's the same song drake sampled for the "pussy too good" song idk the name but it sounds very very similar to me.
https://instagram.com/p/3Csl6xg8Z_/
:whew:

21 - 40 of 52 Posts