Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this forum is full of users that are still in school so this may not apply to you.

Just a curios thread looking for some serious answers.  I want to know what you all do in your daily life, work-wise in order to secure your future or what are your tips on how to get there?  Any hustlers (legal or illegal) on here working towards bettering their current and future situations?  What sort of money making ideas have you ventured in to (E-bay, starting a business etc)?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
On that 6 fig steez trying to find ways to be on 7.

Stay in school or don't sit around twiddling your thumbs. Take advantage and opportunity given to you at any given moment and don't live with regrets cuz each and every experience teaches u something.

·
0 Posts
Alexlude said:

Stay in school or don't sit around twiddling your thumbs. Take advantage and opportunity given to you at any given moment and don't live with regrets cuz each and every experience teaches u something.
I will definitely use that advice. Thanks a lot!

and holy shit to anyone with 6 figs. My family has always been pretty low on money, so if I ever reach 6 fig's...  :rage:

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alexlude said:

How did you get there fam?  Share your secrets  :datass:

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I'm gonna be the world's first trillionaire actually.

Gonna handle the assets of nations my friend.

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Back in my highschool days I was all about working hard to get my money. After a while I realized I was spending so much time working that I missed out on a lot of experiences. These days, I'd be happy with an average job/house as long as I have the time to spend with friends/family.

N

·
0 Posts
Zakk said:
Back in my highschool days I was all about working hard to get my money. After a while I realized I was spending so much time working that I missed out on a lot of experiences. These days, I'd be happy with an average job/house as long as I have the time to spend with friends/family.
my theory on that is that you weren't probably working on something you were passionate about i may be wrong

1 - 16 of 16 Posts