Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Kanye does not drop All Day or a Rap song before the album releases, This will be the first Kanye album I do not listen to. I will look at the album and sing Big Sean's IDFWU. Anyone agree? Let's Boycott this!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J-YO 22 said:
This makes this forum look so stupid
You ain't a real fan cause you would admit when your favorite artist is putting out trash. Only one is Great, but lets get back to basics. No pun intended.

You don't get that pun, my point exactly.

·
Banned
10,445 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
You ain't a real fan cause you would admit when your favorite artist is putting out trash. Only one is Great, but lets get back to basics. No pun intended.

You don't get that pun my point exactly.
real ass *****

G

·
Drewbert316 said:

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Drewbert316 said:

Obviously your a fan, I'm just saying posts like that make you sound like a narrow minded just rap music fan. That's not the only genre of music that can be great. Kanye has no limits with music and always changes and that's precisely why I think he's so awesome. A lot of people are seeming to really love this song. It's a good song, if he stuck to rap and the same sound that your probably waiting for he wouldn't be Kanye West.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
J-YO 22 said:
Obviously your a fan, I'm just saying posts like that make you sound like a narrow minded just rap music fan. That's not the only genre of music that can be great. Kanye has no limits with music and always changes and that's precisely why I think he's so awesome. A lot of people are seeming to really love this song. It's a good song, if he stuck to rap and the same sound that your probably waiting for he wouldn't be Kanye West.
Not being Narrow minded I loved 808's and Yeezus but this music is garbage

·
Premium Member
86,354 Posts
J-YO 22 said:
No fuck that *****, Kanye West is a rapper. That's its. And if he did just stick to rap he'll still be Kanye West, all this other shit is pissing me off.

And 808's is my favorite of all time, but this shit he just gave us is hot garbage and now I'm nervous that since Paul is co producing the entire album, that'll the rest of the album will sound like this garbage.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Ashton said:
No fuck that *****, Kanye West is a rapper. That's its. And if he did just stick to rap he'll still be Kanye West, all this other shit is pissing me off.

And 808's is my favorite of all time, but this shit he just gave us is hot garbage and now I'm nervous that since Paul is co producing the entire album, that'll the rest of the album will sound like this garbage.
Kanye is creative in many realms if he was just a 'rapper' he wouldn't be like he is today

1 - 20 of 120 Posts