Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i work at i’ll say an urban clothing store rn and ****** be wilding so im looking for a change and need some ideas and stories/experiences

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In A Meeting said:
How you gon ask us where we work but not say where you work
its not really important and its a regional store that gives away more info about my whereabouts than i want to reveal

its a jimmy jazz/dtlr/etc. type urban store

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
600notnicee said:
Bitches be cheating on they mans or na? Bitches is hoes? We need answers
you asking that signifies u already know the answer lol

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
600notnicee said:
:smh: i cant ever get married to afraid if getting got
wrong attitude

being lonely and distant is cool as a teen and into your 20’s becuase you young, presumably attractive enough to get bitches and bitches are disposable but as we get older bitches gonna start getting married and pregnant and you gonna be the old crusty 38 year old in the club still tryna fuck 20 year olds on the first night.

all u can really do is have your own fun, hopefully meet someone who got their fun out the way and hope for the best but bitches gon do what they wanna bro embrace that u cant control this bitches

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
user said:
wrong attitude

being lonely and distant is cool as a teen and into your 20’s becuase you young, presumably attractive enough to get bitches and bitches are disposable but as we get older bitches gonna start getting married and pregnant and you gonna be the old crusty 38 year old in the club still tryna fuck 20 year olds on the first night.

all u can really do is have your own fun, hopefully meet someone who got their fun out the way and hope for the best but bitches gon do what they wanna bro embrace that u cant control this bitches
Minus the old crusty you got me spot on i wanna fuck young LEGAL hoes my whole life

1 - 20 of 40 Posts