Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy an actual physical copy of the album this time around, but is it true that the possible "Bonus Tracks" are only if you buy from Itunes? I love Kanye but I'm not gonna buy 2 of the same album
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,747 Posts
Well there is for sure going to be Itunes Bonus tracks and were not sure if Chain Heavy will be a Best Buy bonus/Itunes bonus or not on the album at all. I'd say buy it off Itunes.
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
He's saying asking if mamas boyfriend & chain heavy are only iTunes bonus tracks.

He wants a physical copy, yet he isn't sure if the bonus tracks that are on iTunes are on the cd as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZiLLY said:
He's saying asking if mamas boyfriend & chain heavy are only iTunes bonus tracks.

He wants a physical copy, yet he isn't sure if the bonus tracks that are on iTunes are on the cd as well.
this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,383 Posts
Just Get Physical Copy At Best Buy Or Target
And Download The Bonus Tracks
Online. They Will Make Their Way
To The Web Somehow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,310 Posts
If the bonus tracks are on Itunes, can you buy them seperately? Or do you have to buy the album on itunes to get them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,743 Posts
Common said:
The case looked like it had 4 discs so......

Runaway
MBDTF
Bonus Tracks
???
Only if you want to buy the $40 version.

Just buy it at Best Buy, then download the bonus tracks. There's nothing immoral about it, you paid for the album.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OldSpiceSwagger said:
Only if you want to buy the $40 version.

Just buy it at Best Buy, then download the bonus tracks. There's nothing immoral about it, you paid for the album.
I'm planning on buying the Deluxe version, will that have the bonus tracks?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,871 Posts
Perry said:
if i wanted to buy this at midnight on the 21st, where would i go to buy it?
will Best Buy sell it at midnight? is Best Buy the last "record store" left? (even though they probably make most of their moola off tvs, computers, ipods, video games, etc.) what happened to Virgin, Tower, Wherehouse, Circuit City?? is FYI still around (or just in malls?)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
35,368 Posts
ant-sw6 said:
If the bonus tracks are on Itunes, can you buy them seperately? Or do you have to buy the album on itunes to get them
You can buy them separately. That's what I'm doing buying the hard copy and then buying the bonus tracks on iTunes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,743 Posts
Shobhz said:
I'm planning on buying the Deluxe version, will that have the bonus tracks?
It's quite possible that it would, but I don't want to say yes because I don't know for sure...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,714 Posts
if the whole thing leaks, i know Dimple will have it before Nov. 22. i bought 808s like the wednesday before the week it came out
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top