Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN iM ROLLIN

IM BUSSN N BUSSN N BUSSN N BUSSN

SOMEBODY PASS ME A WATER OR SOMETHIN

·
Registered
298 Posts
flizzy said:
I heard good things about G Herbo which tape should I start with?
Welcome to Fazoland definitely. (NO DJ)
Then go to Ball like Im Kobe.

Some gems of his you should peep:
Retro Flow
Peace Of Mind
Game Over
The song with him and earl sweatshirt  (forgot the name)
And 4 minutes of hell part 3 and 4

·
Registered
12,206 Posts
Kill Shit then Welcome To Fazoland, if you like that listen to Pistol P Project, and then Ballin Like I'm Kobe. Herb is a phenomenal artist. If you don't like him don't post in the thread.

·
Registered
12,206 Posts
Staz said:
Welcome to Fazoland definitely. (NO DJ)
Then go to Ball like Im Kobe.

Some gems of his you should peep:
Retro Flow
Peace Of Mind
Game Over
The song with him and earl sweatshirt  (forgot the name)
And 4 minutes of hell part 3 and 4
Earl & Herbo - Knucklehead

·
Registered
46,770 Posts
woodyyy said:
Kill Shit then Welcome To Fazoland, if you like that listen to Pistol P Project, and then Ballin Like I'm Kobe. Herb is a phenomenal artist. If you don't like him don't post in the thread.
woodyyy said:
woodyyy said:

·
Registered
23,387 Posts
Ballin Like I'm Kobe is his best tape but Welcome to Fazoland has some gems. In all honesty, he's a lot more introspective on Ballin Like I'm Kobe and that's why I like it more

1 - 19 of 19 Posts