Kanye to The banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the rappers that's on the come up in 2019 don't have their visuals/sense of style as a big part of their image.  Think Dababy, Baby Keem, Cordae, Meg, Blueface, NLE Choppa, etc.

We really had a golden age of aesthetics and style in the 2010s sheesh.  Ye, Wayne, Purrp, Thug, Rocky, Travis, Uzi, Carti, X, Yachty, all of Asap actually, Virgil Abloh, Future, Tyler, etc.  Each of these guys has style and is effortlessly cool.  I think that era is over now.  Rap is moving away from chilled out effortless coolness and moving into harder type shit that u can dance 2.  I'm okay w it I guess bc all the guys I listed above aren't going anywhere, but I don't like that we probably aren't getting any more rappers in this wave.  How KTT feel?

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
I feel like the cooler artists are playing it cool rn and not getting up in everyone’s face with their music

The artists that are blowing up are the ones willing to be shameless self promoters so naturally they’re lamer people

·
Banned
6,027 Posts
Bro uzi , carti , tyler keeping the feeling alive..

Edit: oh you talking new artists, i mean we will see 2018 had 69 and X , 2019 had melly for a minute , but we will see

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ikarus2020 said:
Bro uzi , carti , tyler keeping the feeling alive..

Edit: oh you talking new artists, i mean we will see 2018 had 69 and X , 2019 had melly for a minute , but we will see
4got abt melly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts