Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered something yesterday from their website and i was wondering where they ship from. I live like 45 minutes away from the LA location so if they ship from there im sure it wouldnt take the usual 7-10 business days to get here. thanks in advance

G

·
Yeah dude i live in Upland about an hour away from the store. I was kinda shocked when it said 7-10 days but then I eventually got in about 3 days

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IM AN IDIOT said:
Yeah dude i live in Upland about an hour away from the store. I was kinda shocked when it said 7-10 days but then I eventually got in about 3 days
alright cool. i could understand if it was shipping from the NY store, but if its coming from the LA store i guess it'll get here pretty soon

G

·
Yeah I havent even gotten an email saying that the thing is being shipped yet and i ordered as soon as they re opened :\

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
7JaysAWeek said:
u get your shit yet?
no, it fucking sucks, will be 7 days tomorrow i usually get my stuff about 6 days after its shipped, so i got no confirmation emails from diamond but it should get here tomorrow, if it was shipped

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CRiS_BeAsT said:
no, it fucking sucks, will be 7 days tomorrow i usually get my stuff about 6 days after its shipped, so i got no confirmation emails from diamond but it should get here tomorrow, if it was shipped
wow thats stupid did you try calling them?

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
7JaysAWeek said:
wow thats stupid did you try calling them?
after not answering for about 7 calls, they were just like oh maybe it didnt go through correctly? and i was like i saw my reciept on the site and i got my paypal confirmation i just want to know if its shipped. and all he said was oh well just email Tony and hell reply to you asap. imma call tomorrow again.

i emailed him yesterday, no reply. i emailed 3 of their emails still no reply

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CRiS_BeAsT said:
after not answering for about 7 calls, they were just like oh maybe it didnt go through correctly? and i was like i saw my reciept on the site and i got my paypal confirmation i just want to know if its shipped. and all he said was oh well just email Tony and hell reply to you asap. imma call tomorrow again.

i emailed him yesterday, no reply. i emailed 3 of their emails still no reply
wow. tbh you should raise hell... you might get free stuff too

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
7JaysAWeek said:
wow. tbh you should raise hell... you might get free stuff too
yeah, imma say that if they havent processed it. it would only be right to get over night shipping for free. or any other bs cuz they are really fucking up.

I did call their LA store and they said if i got an email from paypal i should get the clothes still. but who knows

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CRiS_BeAsT said:
yeah, imma say that if they havent processed it. it would only be right to get over night shipping for free. or any other bs cuz they are really fucking up.

I did call their LA store and they said if i got an email from paypal i should get the clothes still. but who knows
yea at least over night shipping..if they dont show up tomorrow you should def. call them again or somethin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts