Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In terms of flows they've pretty much all been done at this point. For example , Chance's rhyme schemes and flow on Acid Rap sounded ALOT like early Eminem and with Kendrick , the Eminem / Andre 3k influences is pretty evident, but I've never seen anyone acuse these two of biting.

On the other hand , it's clear who influences Logic and he gets called a biter all the time. Not saying I agree or disagree with these claims. Does it come down to having a unique voice / personality / content ?

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
Not having something unique - biter

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
K.Llama said:
so would you say Chance is unique because of his voice and delivery ?
yeah definitely
Even Logic has something unique really liked Under Pressure

·
Registered
36,705 Posts
it's all the same now
no one seems to give any fucks

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ToBeAnnounced said:
yeah definitely
Even Logic has something unique really liked Under Pressure
one thing I've kind of thought of is that the difference between a Logic and Chance is that chances heavy influence is from a style that Eminem no longer uses, whereas with Logic he copies flows from Kendrick that were literally just released. I think a big part has to do with how old the influences youre using are

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JXJ said:
If fuckboys on ktt like you, influence

They don't like you,  biter
plenty of people on KTT hate Kendrick but I've never seen someone acuse him of copying others ( that is his content after OD)

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
K.Llama said:
one thing I've kind of thought of is that the difference between a Logic and Chance is that chances heavy influence is from a style that Eminem no longer uses, whereas with Logic he copies flows from Kendrick that were literally just released. I think a big part has to do with how old the influences youre using are
Yeah totally agree with you

·
Registered
47,553 Posts
K.Llama said:

·
Banned
15,098 Posts
If you don't add anything original to the song your biting. If you take inspiration from something and turn it in to something unique, thats not biting.

·
Banned
30,583 Posts
When you start performing futures songs live

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
If I like the artists its influence if I don't then it's biting cuz I'm a hater

1 - 20 of 24 Posts