Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these last two to three years i have been going from girl to girl. i havent had a real relationship in the last three years. ive just had flings wih these various girls. im currently talking to this one girl who seems to be better thatn all my past flings. but i dont think that shes into me the way that i am into her. & if me and her dont work out and never become a couple then im stuck. mainly because i have ran out of girls to talk to. so i fear of where am i headed "girl wise" and im only 16. i like to and want to attach to these firls but  i just never was able to "seal the deal" i guess. not because i was rejected but because i never found it in myself to follow thorugh. i just need some words of advise/wisdom.

·
Registered
11,006 Posts
You're 16 bro, just have fun. Enjoy the stage in life that your at. Stop worrying about relationships and all that other stuff, that will come in time. If things are meant to be then they will happen. Don't become dependent on women or anyone else for that matter, cuz that shit will fuk you up tbh.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
NMM11 said:
You're 16 bro, just have fun. Enjoy the stage in life that your at. Stop worrying about relationships and all that other stuff, that will come in time. If things are meant to be then they will happen. Don't become dependent on women or anyone else for that matter, cuz that shit will fuk you up tbh.
GOAT status.
:hah:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NMM11 said:
thanks , i'm gunna try and follow your advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts