Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
No

Lowkey used to have days in uni where me and my best friend(then later the whole group) would wear the same color shirts intentionally for weeks on end :jordanlaff:

Friendship is all that matters in this life :allears:

·
Banned
89,383 Posts
MegaFdub said:
No

Lowkey used to have days in uni where me and my best friend(then later the whole group) would wear the same color shirts intentionally for weeks on end :jordanlaff:

Friendship is all that matters in this life :allears:
:dash:

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
SENSE said:
We were just that close :mm:

It was fun too tbh. People make too much of an issue out of things like that. If your friend thought what you bought looked great then you should feel flattered.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I showed my group of friends a pair of shoes like 4 months ago and it was a KNOWN FACT i was gonna cop them. Last month I finally say I'm about to order them, and one of my friend says "wow sam i was going to the store tmr to get them".. so I just said fuck it and got a diff color i was lowkey mad af

·
Registered
952 Posts
Tbh It wouldn't really bother me if I saw it. We all have similar taste, so I feel like they would have bought the same clothes regardless if we were friends or not.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Show ya boy some shitty Halloween costume and say you think it's fire. Wait for him to show up in some sailor outfit like popeye. But for real once or twice I'd be flattered. Constantly I would be kinda annoyed tbh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts