·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you get away with more stuff with woman when you cute or handsome

·
Registered
13,925 Posts
As a a pmf, A lot more women will give you the time of day and you’ll notice women will throw hints at you to make approaching them easier

On the other side of the ball it doesn’t really matter cause some dudes out here will simp over even the ugliest bitches

I’d say the advantages of being a pmf outweigh that of being a hot female

Pretty girls are very over saturated but being a pmf is truly only like 3 out of 100 niggas

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Eh, one thing I learned out in the field is your looks dont matter as much as you would think, I've seen handsome niggas fumble bad chicks cuz theyre boring, and Ive seen pretty girls chase after ugly niggas to the ends of the Earth. It all varies really I dont think Im that good lookin of a dude but I've lost chicks that on paper I thought were in my league but have scooped up chicks I personally thought were far above my range, so ya never really know. I tend to get away with shit mostly off charm, charisma and just being overall "fun" in tone most the time but erry now and then I'll meet a bitch that raises standards and hurdles on me even though Im way better than most other niggas they be around. So ya never really know tbh

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Ren.At.Large said:
Eh, one thing I learned out in the field is your looks dont matter as much as you would think, I've seen handsome niggas fumble bad chicks cuz theyre boring, and Ive seen pretty girls chase after ugly niggas to the ends of the Earth. It all varies really I dont think Im that good lookin of a dude but I've lost chicks that on paper I thought were in my league but have scooped up chicks I personally thought were far above my range, so ya never really know. I tend to get away with shit mostly off charm, charisma and just being overall "fun" in tone most the time but erry now and then I'll meet a bitch that raises standards and hurdles on me even though Im way better than most other niggas they be around. So ya never really know tbh
So in a nut shell, chicks are a wildcard :work:

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Suprvme said:
So in a nut shell, chicks are a wildcard :work:
Pretty much, but niggas aint all that different tbh i myself am guilty of chasin bitches that werent worth it, while over lookin good ones. People just like who they like and once u in it u let all types of dumb shit slide cuz ur so invested that u dont wanna bail out and take the L, u just keep lettin shit slide cuz ya wanna turn it around.

I grew up tho, so now I be runnin away as soon as shit starts lookin kinda iffy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts