Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...that Ye is the greatest artist of all time (or one of) without looking like a total stan or idiot?

After album 8? 9? After he has 30 Grammys? Never? Because I am already confident that he will never disappoint. He just doesn't have the ability to put out a total clunker. Maybe an album with a few clunkers, but overall, all great-classic.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee. Ye may be a genius unlike anyone we've ever seen. The only thing keeping him back in the eyes of the musical world is his sampling. Can he write an album without them? But I already made a thread on this. Fact still stands, I already consider him a GOAT hip-hop artist, when can I consider him a GOAT, or the GOAT artist, period?

Not to be overly optimistic, but I think that when people hear good music, they will respond, no matter how bizarre or quacked out the artist in question has been on a personal level.

Call me a stan all you want, but Ye is progressive, artistic, catchy, relatable, (great) live, and has an impact on music and culture on a level, or almost on the level (soon to be on the level) of The Beatles, MJ, and the other greats.

Can't wait for November 22nd, going to be one of the finest albums in hip-hop history, and maybe then some.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Cudi and kanye are changing the game single handidly obv i like cudi more now but i used to be kanye #1 hes stil l#2 but i agree he's going to be one of the greatest artist of all time and has built quite a legacy already

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mr.cudi said:
i think you should chill out man
I'm perfectly chill man, just excited that my favorite artist doesn't show signs of doing musically wrong...ever.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lol I once made the mistake of starting a thread, in another forum, entitled "Who do you think is a better rapper, Jay-Z or Kanye?"

·
Registered
323 Posts
He has to genre-bend a little more. After he goes through his rockstar, trip-hop, DnB and electronica phases, he still has to go through a few more weird avant-garde videos and then do more things to satisfy his inner 5-year old. It will also take collabos with some of the living legends and stadium status tours. By then he'll have 30 grammies anyway.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts