Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I believe the last time it was the Matt Lauer incident. And that wasn't even his fault, Matt Lauer was just being a dick.

M

·
0 Posts
lozo said:
I believe the last time it was the Matt Lauer incident. And that wasn't even his fault, Matt Lauer was just being a dick.
:cmon: it was kanyes fault for being immature about it

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
PapiChulo said:
:cmon: it was kanyes fault for being immature about it
You're opinion. Not gonna be a very popular opinion tho on Kanye's fansite.

Honestly, you could tell Matt Lauer was being dick and doesn't like Kanye, but at the same time Kanye should have realized this is how the media works and handled the situation better. But I love how open and honest and passionate Kanye is, he usually just always says exactly how he feels, and that is why he has so many true fans, even if it does get him into trouble.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
2Trill said:
Honestly, you could tell Matt Lauer was being dick and doesn't like Kanye, but at the same time Kanye should have realized this is how the media works and handled the situation better. But I love how open and honest and passionate Kanye is, he usually just always says exactly how he feels, and that is why he has so many true fans, even if it does get him into trouble.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
yea, I always have that feeling with Kanye...like even after he came back from the VMAs and was all positive and shit, I knew he was gonna fuck up with the media again somehow, then the Matt Lauer incident happens....

fast forward to the WTT era, he didnt talk much but the media still found something to make big deal about ( the business cards on stage thing where Ye threatened to kick some people out :cmon: )

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
lozo said:
nope, business cards on the stage incident during the WTT tour....the media BLEW that up

·
0 Posts
I dunno if it'll ever be like that again, he basically shuns the media completely and I don't get the sense that he ever wants that kind of negative attention again

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
well... didn't kanye just say that big sean could be the best of all time?

that was a wild combination of stupid and offensive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts