Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"I don't know where they get that sh*t from. I'm valued at more than $100 million," Birdman said. "That's a low number for a n*gga like me, but it's cool though."

"To me, it's 'who's making the most money," he continued. "That's number one to me. Fuck all that rap shit. They got cold rappers you never even heard. Then they got ****** who really can't rap and making money. It's about whose making the most money to me. I don't give a fuck about the rest of that shit. Maybe other ones do, but if you making money, that matters to me."

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you're making the most money you're da goat. ex. rite now diddy don da goat. following next jay and 5*stunna.

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
"To me, it's 'who's making the most money," he continued. "That's number one to me. Fuck all that rap shit. They got cold rappers you never even heard. Then they got ****** who really can't rap and making money. It's about whose making the most money to me. I don't give a fuck about the rest of that shit. Maybe other ones do, but if you making money, that matters to me"

exactly whats wrong with the rap game tbh

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
PushinKeyz said:
"To me, it's 'who's making the most money," he continued. "That's number one to me. Fuck all that rap shit. They got cold rappers you never even heard. Then they got ****** who really can't rap and making money. It's about whose making the most money to me. I don't give a fuck about the rest of that shit. Maybe other ones do, but if you making money, that matters to me"

exactly whats wrong with the rap game tbh

1 - 20 of 46 Posts