Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At what point do you just cut the girl off?? give me some examples that will make yall just cut the girl off??

·
Registered
7 Posts
When she doesn't display genuine interest fucks with other ****** disrespectful becomes boring, tries to trap you through pregnancy used to/Fucking with your friend etc

·
Registered
62 Posts
taewoodz said:
When she doesn't display genuine interest fucks with other ****** disrespectful becomes boring, tries to trap you through pregnancy used to/Fucking with your friend etc

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Kermit said:
What happened to you
nah it was this girl and I kept asking her to hang or whatever and she would always be like naw, or I'm busy (curves) and I would just keep going with it. Worst part was she said she wanted to chill, just never did when I asked smh

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
i could quote everyone out here but tbh when she shows no interest and only talks about herself and puts up pics of herself with sum guy friend... run as fast as u can

girls in 2k16 are fucking retarded on treating the good guys like shit..

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Kiss Land said:
i could quote everyone out here but tbh when she shows no interest and only talks about herself and puts up pics of herself with sum guy friend... run as fast as u can

girls in 2k16 are fucking retarded on treating the good guys like shit..
bruh let me DM you :cryfam:

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
When she got a kid and she saying that little shits mine.

HOW BITCH? HOW? I been shooting blanks like Schwarzenegger movie for years.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts