Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... in a relationship.

I used to go by the 3 strikes system but then I fell in love and now I've lost count of how many times me and my girl have broken up
:ohno:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Honesty, you're thinking about it, but it's time to give up only when you think without her, your life would be better.
Me and my girl have been going out over two years, and I don't remember how many times a fight has led to a "Break up" that lasts for less than a day. It sucks, but people fight. If you're tired of her, and the list of things you hate about her is bigger than the things you love about her, that's when it's time.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I agree with Joe.. and genicide has a good point as well.

As time goes on, sometimes interest just fades.. Before you look at this as a negative, reevaluate the situation and make sure that there isnt something going on that you can change, but this is usually the beginning of the end.

I agree with genicide, but the one thing I dont get are the small "break ups". It just seems like when you have a grown ass relationship, you dont break up over small stuff just to get back together the next day. I think that is where communication and cool heads prevail. If your breaking up over something and getting back together the next day, it was probably never big enough to beak up over in the first place. Work on communication, communication is key.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Matt79d said:
I agree with Joe.. and genicide has a good point as well.

As time goes on, sometimes interest just fades.. Before you look at this as a negative, reevaluate the situation and make sure that there isnt something going on that you can change, but this is usually the beginning of the end.

I agree with genicide, but the one thing I dont get are the small "break ups". It just seems like when you have a grown ass relationship, you dont break up over small stuff just to get back together the next day. I think that is where communication and cool heads prevail. If your breaking up over something and getting back together the next day, it was probably never big enough to beak up over in the first place. Work on communication, communication is key.
tbh, as far as I've noticed, that's our only problem that has come up so far. Communication.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
musicgenicide said:
tbh, as far as I've noticed, that's our only problem that has come up so far. Communication.
Yeah man, thats the hardest part to get down.. Once you figure that out, it make everything much easier

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
Going off past relationships, when there's a breakdown in communication it usually go's downhill from there (obviously it's been said above my post many times, but it's important enough to be repeated) Your partner needs to be willing to put the time into the relationship and make certain sacrifices in order for it to work, if they aren't doing that then it's probably time to end it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts