Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was good asf my middle school to 10th grade year in basketball,  but I tore my acl and the pain made me realize hitting the books my best option :cryfam:

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
When I realized you had to be an absolute freak to actually make it so I started drifting away from it and focused on artsy stuff

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wavey Bone said:
When I realized you had to be an absolute freak to actually make it so I started drifting away from it and focused on artsy stuff
like if I kept going hard and playing I would've had a 0.01 chance of making the league

·
Banned
6,844 Posts
our school had no cuts, instead they had 3 teams. I got put on the worst one :feels: C team we out here

·
Registered
15,521 Posts
Used to play Football heavy (Linebacker) but I just stopped caring more and more the older I got

I still watch Football though

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
As a kid I didn't have a father so sports was out of the picture and when High School came I tried out for football and they said I was too small and laughed at me (the coaches) so it never has been my thing. Still waiting for the day I become successful so I can spit in their faces

·
Registered
18,364 Posts
Still haven't :kanyeshrug:

I love football and I know for a fact I coulda got myself a scholarship with it but my spine is in no condition to be taking tackles anymore.

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Universe said:
As a kid I didn't have a father so sports was out of the picture and when High School came I tried out for football and they said I was too small and laughed at me (the coaches) so it never has been my thing. Still waiting for the day I become successful so I can spit in their faces
:feels: I believe in you

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Camilo543 said:
Still haven't :kanyeshrug:

I love football and I know for a fact I coulda got myself a scholarship with it but my spine is in no condition to be taking tackles anymore.
I still feel weak on my left knee fam sometimes.  I was so into it I aint even care about injuries

·
Banned
0 Posts
Universe said:
:jordancry: Dream killers. They even told Kobe Bryant that being a professional basketball player was unrealistic.

·
Registered
18,364 Posts
JXJ said:
I still feel weak on my left knee fam sometimes.  I was so into it I aint even care about injuries
I feel you man. I live with constant lower back pain but I don't regret it because I loved the time I spent playing football.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts