Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st listen on an album is usually very difficult even MBDTF, not until 3rd spin did i realize it was a classic same with stillmatic wasn't feeling smoking, destroy and rebuild or every ghetto now they the only tracks that I still listen to.

When playing American Gangster 1st time didn't think nothing of it, American dreamin was blazing, Blue Magic, Fallin, Success
Only tracks I would even consider coping

Just listened to the album cover to cover and the balling part of the album is so crazy, this album def up there with Reasonable doubt and the Blueprint

These tracks just made my day, damn

·
Registered
281 Posts
I thought Illmatic was trash when I first listened to it when I was 12 :hah:

I listened to it again when I was 14. WTF was I thinking when I thought this was trash. It became classic to me then. But IWW blew my mind when I first listened to it.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yarchini said:
When I wanted to repeat every track, and I didn't dislike any tracks. Memory lane is my favorite track
Your lucky this has only happened once to me, fat joe darkside(aint no classic) but i wanted to repeat every track

Usually ive played 6 tracks 20 times, and the others dnt get no love like addiction and we major (damn) then i find out they the best tracks on the album

·
Banned
5,932 Posts
Don Teezy said:
Your lucky this has only happened once to me, fat joe darkside(aint no classic) but i wanted to repeat every track

Usually ive played 6 tracks 20 times, and the others dnt get no love like addiction and we major (damn) then i find out they the best tracks on the album
back in the day i hated we major i cnat believe it

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
dorian_j said:
Well, I've never banged an album before, but I've dry-humped 'Pet Sounds' many times. Does that count?
As long as you dont cum it doesn't.

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
codyh1ll said:
As long as you dont cum it doesn't.
It's between me and that album's sleeve, ok?

Besides giving me a few paper cuts here and there, she's been a very gentle mistress. I love her dearly.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
dorian_j said:
It's between me and that album's sleeve, ok?

Besides giving me a few paper cuts here and there, she's been was very a gentle mistress. I love her dearly.
Vinyl?
Classy.

·
Banned
11 Posts
When I first put on that Relapse cd I realized it was a classic straight away

·
Registered
51,501 Posts
In the middle of Halftime 
:)mindfk:)

"My little sister 11 I looked her right in the face, the day I recorded this song sat her down and pressed play"
fuckin chills man

1 - 20 of 68 Posts