Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
idk much about this, but I hear kid cudi will be on it...... is it good? I watched the movie and I thought it would be dope but what do you guys think??

Drop that opinion here guyss vvvvv

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

ok

Cudis Hook > kanyes 3 verses
Instrumental outro > kanyes 3 verses

He should quit that annoying voice shit

·
Registered
144 Posts
This song is fuckin amazing.. Raekwon went fuckin HARDDD on this track & I was never really a big fan of his before

Cudi killed it on the hook of course.. Fuckin amazing

& kanye murdered it in all his verses.. "I treat the cash just like the gov't treats aids, I won't be satisfied til all my ****** get it.. Get it?" <---favorite line of 2010 thus far

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I can't get enough of this track right now, this and Dark Fantasy are probably my top 2....I can't wait to hear the full version of Blame Game.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Might be my favourite song on the album, based on the lyrics alone.  The snippet I heard makes it seem like a sick beat --not too over-the-top-- and am hoping for more of the songs to be like this.  I mean, AOTL sounds like an anthem, but tracks like "Gorgeous" is what I was anticipating this album to be like.

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Who else hates when kanye does that voice thing . It's annoying . I think it downgraded the song . Cudis hook is kinda long . Don't know if I like the song all that much but the beat is dope

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Liquid said:
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

ok

Cudis Hook > kanyes 3 verses
Instrumental outro > kanyes 3 verses

He should quit that annoying voice shit
DUDE GTFO I DONT GIVE A SHIT BOUT DISTROTION HIS LYRICS ARE FIRE. and plus i think the distrotion sounds good on this track

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's pretty great. Kanye is a smart man, with very real and honest opinions...and they show in this song.                                 

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I love the distortion on ye's voice..his verses are so good

"cause the same people that tried to black ball me
forgot about 2 things, my black balls"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts