Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Falls Down (Acapella)

All Falls Down [Self Conscious] (Unreleased)

All Falls Down feat. Syleena Johnson (Album Version)

All Falls Down feat. Lauryn Hill (OG Version)

All Falls Down feat. John Legend

Which is your favorite?? 

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Dptkelly said:
failed thread>>>>>>pointless
How? You get the fuck out. Perfectly legitimate thread, better than people complaining about how we have already heard the album or some dumb shit like that.

Coldplay Expert is one of the most likable posters on here, so you just shut the fuck up and be respectful to a thread that is completely FINE.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Timesitheus said:
How? You get the fuck out. Perfectly legitimate thread, better than people complaining about how we have already heard the album or some dumb shit like that.

Coldplay Expert is one of the most likable posters on here, so you just shut the fuck up and be respectful to a thread that is completely FINE.
THIS

I would have to say the Lauryn Hill verison

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Timesitheus said:

Dptkelly, sorry I got kinda harsh on your bro. I almost never flame anyone like that. Not been having a very good day...don't think everyone is going to hate you now or anything, we all say shit we don't mean.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
i didnt know about john legend one D:
and this is like my fav song EVER

you've opened up my eyes

nohomo :twisted:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
dc... said:

Timesitheus said:

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
I gotta go with the album version only because I've listened to it so many times.  The John Legend one is super dope too

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Timesitheus said:

D:
Daaaaaaamn, Time!!!  :D  Everything OK on your end?  Thank you, though!!  :)

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
drop.out said:
i didnt know about john legend one D:
and this is like my fav song EVER

you've opened up my eyes

nohomo :twisted:
LIRL!
No prob, man.  The John Legend version is off an old package of live renditions he did called "John Legend - Solo Sessions, Vol. 1: Live at the Knitting Factory."  :)

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yungturbo said:
i NEED a download link for the john legend version.
The John Legend version is off an old package of live renditions he did called "John Legend - Solo Sessions, Vol. 1: Live at the Knitting Factory."

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Personally, I'll probably always love the Syleena Johnson version because it's the one I first heard and it's one I've even performed in public.  But the John Legend version helped me learn how to play the song on piano, so... :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
i always loved the poetry version, one of my favorite things he's done.  Not trying to spread hate, but would anyone choose the Lauryn Hill version if it wasn't "Lauryn Hill." Syleena just resung her words

1 - 20 of 26 Posts