Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 870 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
44,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this idea from www.hypebeast.com to make an "Essentials" thread.
here are examples:



post the a pic of the items/clothing u need on a daily basis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,157 Posts
I've always wanted to do this but my cam is shit :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,157 Posts
RFDNS said:
same thing. i'm gonna borrow my friends iphone to do this and post.
ill post using my vita...give me an hour or so to figure out my essentials...
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
RFDNS said:
so pissed right now made an essential pic on my blackberry but dont have a usb cable....
Just email it to yourself, I really wanna see some
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
44,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bozav said:
Just email it to yourself, I really wanna see some
its my lil bro's bb curve and it isnt functioning well. i tried to make pics with my laptop camera but the pics are really dark still want em?
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
RFDNS said:
its my lil bro's bb curve and it isnt functioning well. i tried to make pics with my laptop camera but the pics are really dark still want em?
Let's see em!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
44,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bozav said:
Let's see em!
here. my laptop camera is horrible :cmon:

1. Studios
2. Ice g-shock + shamballas
3. tisa
4. Supreme scarf (i couldnt find my preme beanie its lost in my room)
5. Retrosuperfuture sunglasses
6. Ipod classic 160g
7. LV inventeur
8. key pouch
9. rubber
10. J's

Bonus: i took this pic last year or so (i had the smaller beats by dre's back then, a regular g-shock, and i still got the Fire Reds 3's and the RetroSuperFuture sunglasses)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,240 Posts
RFDNS said:
here. my laptop camera is horrible :cmon:

1. Studios
2. Ice g-shock + shamballas
3. tisa
4. Supreme scarf (i couldnt find my preme beanie its lost in my room)
5. Retrosuperfuture sunglasses
6. Ipod classic 160g
7. LV inventeur
8. key pouch
9. rubber
10. J's

Bonus: i took this pic last year or so (i had the smaller beats by dre's back then, a regular g-shock, and i still got the Fire Reds 3's and the RetroSuperFuture sunglasses)
dope stuff  :slick:
 
1 - 20 of 870 Posts
Top