Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
26,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around the time Strawberry Jam dropped I was studying at the moment just playing the album in the background, I was really vibing to it but then it got to Fireworks and I was just like

·
Registered
31,104 Posts
Listening to Channel Orange for the first time. Frank had just dropped the album a week early , and he was steaming it on his tumblr. I remember laying in bed and being completely blown away at how great the album was. I knew I was in for something special halfway through Sierra Leone. I played the album front to back 2 times in a row
:ffpu:

·
Banned
13,557 Posts
when i listened to this first time i ever listened to anything high

that hook with the beat and that super raspy voice with sosa of 100 xans and flats

those sad lyrics

I gotta get my racks up, I gotta get my back rubbed
I need to get my hoes up, I need to get my rolls up
Need to get in a hot tub, with 'bout 5 thots
And 'bout 5 women, with 'bout 5 guns
Gotta get it no matter what, gotta make my mind up
Gotta make my mama proud, that's who get my love
Put in a swisher 5 dubs
Gotta glo on these ******, light bulbs
You got your time but it can be time up

·
Banned
26,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blue Dream said:
Listening to Channel Orange for the first time. Frank had just dropped the album a week early , and he was steaming it on his tumblr. I remember laying in bed and being completely blown away at how great the album was. I knew I was in for something special halfway through Sierra Leone. I played the album front to back 2 times in a row
:ffpu:
:hhh:

·
Banned
13,557 Posts
'this chain i got on cost me fucking 20
and im only 18 with this money'

'im off these xanax
smoking on this damn thrax
thinking bout ben branklin
but he in a better place now'

shit made me wanna cry

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Definitely Rodeo. i was so excited to see what made the album after watching the snippets over and over again. I sat in my chair at my desk in my room and blasted it full volume on my speakers. I was sweating and dancing to like every song. hearing the 2nd half of 90210 for the first time >>>

Also Oxymoron because that shit was up for pre order so long i legit looked at it everyday on iTunes. Album was one of my favorites that year.

I heard Yeezus for the first time with sound blocking headphones

·
Banned
56,377 Posts
first time listening to rodeo while being high af :nas:
will never forget that session it was literally magical like the production blew me away :hhh:
i was just floating :banderas:

·
Registered
23,325 Posts
lately? the night good kid maad city released and i got to sing about me. :jordancry:

the craziest was probably listening totetsuo and youth at 3 in the morning. have made it a point to only listen to new releases in the middle of the night now. it was like i could feel every i strument in those beats. had me feeling like one of those 5gum commercials man. :banderas:

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
Gkmc.  I was on KTT on my cellphone when the leak happened. Downloaded it through 3g connection and listened in my bed :hah:

·
Registered
32,012 Posts
I remember when I woke up one morining and sorry 4 the wait dropped out of nowhere. The hype was real. That first listen was blassic :banderas:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts