Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Tiny Tims Tiny. This is my first post. Before I was just reader, and now I decided to sign up and start making threads.. I will try my best.

Anyways, as most of us know.. Kanye's title for his kinda anticipated album (reason being, not so great tracklist) is "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".

Well.. I just wanted you to know if you all had (Beautiful) Dark Twisted Fantasies.
Feel free to post them here. Stories are appreciated.

I will start by saying my beautiful, dark, twisted fantasy involves me being rich, famous, and well liked by most people.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tito. said:
My beautiful dark twisted fantasy is that A Good Ass Job comes out instead of MBDTF. btw. At least delete the citations in the passage if you quote from Wikipedia.
alright.
i actually deleted it all because it sounded stupid.

haha cool. I agree too. That was a much better name.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Timesitheus said:
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy will occur on November 22nd.
As we do all...

Actually I'm sure some posters on this site's Dark Beautiful Twisted Fantasy was achieved when Kanye posted pictures online of his *hey* lol jk. but good point

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Oh and Mr. tiny tims tiny, let me give you some advice:

Don't let people here fuck with you. Don't let the jackasses with 15000 posts make you feel inferior. Be real. People might SMH at you or tell you they think you are a horrible poster, either ignore them or tell them to GTFO of your topic. People will respect that. Respect the mods, they all cool, especially Yeezydude. The user Scarves is an insider with inside info, if he roles around, respect him. But be nice, if you are nice like Coldplay Expert, people gonna love you. But also remember this is the internet, and fuckers like me can get CRAZY UP IN THIS BITCH.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Timesitheus said:

Don't let people here fuck with you. Don't let the jackasses with 15000 posts make you feel inferior. Be real. People might SMH at you or tell you they think you are a horrible poster, either ignore them or tell them to GTFO of your topic. People will respect that. Respect the mods, they all cool, especially Yeezydude. The user Scarves is an insider with inside info, if he roles around, respect him. But be nice, if you are nice like Coldplay Expert, people gonna love you. But also remember this is the internet, and fuckers like me can get CRAZY UP IN THIS BITCH.

Only pay attention to the cool people on this site. Otherwise you'll be in bad company.
I agree.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Timesitheus said:

Don't let people here fuck with you. Don't let the jackasses with 15000 posts make you feel inferior. Be real. People might SMH at you or tell you they think you are a horrible poster, either ignore them or tell them to GTFO of your topic. People will respect that. Respect the mods, they all cool, especially Yeezydude. The user Scarves is an insider with inside info, if he roles around, respect him. Don't be afraid to fuck with poeple. But be nice, if you are nice like Coldplay Expert, people gonna love you.
Thanks for the advice. I'm a pretty nice guy if I say so myself haha. My English isn't too good though, but anyways, thanks a lot for the insight.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
tiny tims tiny said:
Thanks for the advice. I'm a pretty nice guy if I say so myself haha. My English isn't too good though, but anyways, thanks a lot for the insight.
International members on this site seem to get unconditional love no matter what they do so you should be fine.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
tiny tims tiny said:
Or what Tito said, yeah. Lol, have fun.

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
tiny tims tiny said:
where are you from

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
more advice: dont make long posts and leave a bunch of empty space and then end it with that trollface

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Or what Tito said, yeah. Lol, have fun.
Honestly, the quickest way to be hated on this site is to "hang" with the wrong people.

The only people who tell you your posts are too long and/or don't read them, Timesitheus, are people who don't matter on this site and/or are noobs. Not sure if you've noticed or not.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Timesitheus said:

Timesitheus always deliverin' the truth.

Ever since you joined KLive (I remember your first few posts being quite controversial) and now on KTT you have been my favourite poster. Always givng your opinions whether right or wrong, and much constroversy. I think you made that thread with unliked opinions back in KLive which I thought was one of the most revolutionary and great threads of all time. You're for the people, and you're real. Common likes that. :D

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Common said:

Ever since you joined KLive (I remember your first few posts being quite controversial) and now on KTT you have been my favourite poster. Always givng your opinions whether right or wrong, and much constroversy. I think you made that thread with unliked opinions back in KLive which I thought was one of the most revolutionary and great threads of all time. You're for the people, and you're real. Common likes that. :D
Thanks man! Really appreciate it. Yeah I did make that thread, I was thinking of making it again here, lol. But appreciate it a lot man, good stuff. You a good poster too, I like uhhhh that one song you have off LR  :problem?:

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Common said:

What

no it wasn't

It's been done before

Just never posted in the Kanye section where it would get the most attention :dno:

Jus sayin

1 - 20 of 49 Posts