1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsKbpU4a6Ug

"From the days of ice is the 'Egyptians', Ethiopian scriptures."

"Hearing this kid flow straight from the heart of the 'Pyramids'."

And those rings. And other Egyptian things lately like the Horus Chain. And the Pharaoh line in Monster. And other instances that I can't remember.

·
Registered
35,152 Posts
Dude's just fascinated with the pyramids, so are millions of others. Plus he's an African American, his ancestors are from Africa. That's where the great pyramids are located, after all.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
idk i think kanye has a new way of thinking and this obsession with egyptians has some way affected him, maybe because the egyptians and their kings are forever known because of pyramids and such and theirs a mystiq to them, im pre sure kanye wants to be known for a long time

·
Registered
35,152 Posts
The pyramids and stonehenge are a trip to me.. How did humans move and stack those giant stones in ancient times with no machinery?

·
Registered
35,152 Posts
Runaway Stronger said:
The pyramids and stonehenge are a trip to me.. How did humans move those giant stones in ancient times with no machinery?
Don't get me wrong, HUMANS had to have constructed them, I'm no consiracy theorist... but it mustve took some incredible power / schemes.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Runaway Stronger said:
The pyramids and stonehenge are a trip to me.. How did humans move and stack those giant stones in ancient times with no machinery?
That's what makes them monuments. Timeless masterpieces crafted years before the birth of Jesus Christ, still standing till this very day. Its truly amazing. Who knows how they did it. No one even knows who built the Great Sphinx but some speculate is was Khafre. I'm fascinated with Egypt and its history as well.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Runaway Stronger said:
They were much better at math and physics than we previously assumed. They used leverage laws, basic trigonometrical mathematics and a hell of a lot of slaves over a long period of time with a never ending flow of financial support. Plus, they thought Pharaohs were gods, so they made it happen.

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
Runaway Stronger said:
Well, when you're pharoah you can tell thousands of people to do whatever you want  :dno:

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Bibble said:
Dude's just fascinated with the pyramids, so are millions of others. Plus he's an African American, his ancestors are from Africa. That's where the great pyramids are located, after all.
Most of them are in Egypt and he doesn't look Muslim-African, just cause he's from africa doesn't mean he's obsessed with them :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts