Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think the song is cool and i personally like this fan-remade version the best

but why do people on here act like it's on some "Bohemian Rhapsody" or "Thriller" type shit?

if this was some random French, Meek or Tyga mixtape banger, no one would give two shits about it.

why is this record so over-hyped on here again? am i missing something?

·
Premium Member
72,740 Posts
Because there was a thread with almost 2000 pages with tons of leaks and info and everything going around and people thought it was coming for months so we were preparing for it

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imbeck said:
Because there was a thread with almost 2000 pages with tons of leaks and info and everything going around and people thought it was coming for months so we were preparing for it
but what's so special about the song though?

it's not really that interesting or innovative for a Kanye single.

ktt hypes it up like it's some monumental song or some shit.

·
Premium Member
43,866 Posts
Ye can take songs that sound like other artists like French and make them enjoyable to listen to

·
Premium Member
72,740 Posts
crackadon said:
but what's so special about the song though?

it's not really that interesting or innovative for a Kanye single.

ktt hypes it up like it's some monumental song or some shit.
nothing, they just hype it up because we've been waiting for it for so long

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Megamorter said:
Ye can take songs that sound like other artists like French and make them enjoyable to listen to
but what about this song makes it special tho?

l"God Level" is way more interesting, creative and original to me, but it gets like a tenth of the hype of "All Day".

is it cuz KTT posters are all bonered up over trap-music or something?

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imbeck said:
nothing, they just hype it up because we've been waiting for it for so long
yeah, that's what i thought.

but we've all heard the leak, the hype is so high that no matter how good the finished version is, it will never live up to the hype.

·
Premium Member
43,866 Posts
crackadon said:
but what about this song makes it special tho?

l"God Level" is way more interesting, creative and original to me, but it gets like a tenth of the hype of "All Day".

is it cuz KTT posters are all bonered up over trap-music or something?
it was one of the first things we heard from the new album

trap can be awesome

·
Premium Member
72,740 Posts
crackadon said:
yeah, that's what i thought.

but we've all heard the leak, the hype is so high that no matter how good the finished version is, it will never live up to the hype.
yeah, it seems pretty bland to me, especially compared to Only One and FourFiveSeconds, i think it's also because we haven't heard a straight rap song from Ye in a while

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Megamorter said:
it was one of the first things we heard from the new album

trap can be awesome
oh, i know trap can be awesome, but everyone on here acts like this is what that whole "Luxury-trap" sound is supposed to be, when we've already gotten that with "H.A.M." and some of WTT/Cruel Summer.

·
Premium Member
43,866 Posts
crackadon said:
oh, i know trap can be awesome, but everyone on here acts like this is what that whole "Luxury-trap" sound is supposed to be, when we've already gotten that with "H.A.M." and some of WTT/Cruel Summer.
I don't get that vibe tbh but alright

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imbeck said:
yeah, it seems pretty bland to me, especially compared to Only One and FourFiveSeconds, i think it's also because we haven't heard a straight rap song from Ye in a while
but haven't we gotten the Drunk In Love remix, Blessings, that Rick Ross/Big Sean song, some D'Banj remix, the Theophilus feature, the Future feature, etc.? that's all been in the last year or so.

ktt acts like Ye doesnt even rap anymore or something.

·
Premium Member
72,740 Posts
crackadon said:
but haven't we gotten the Drunk In Love remix, Blessings, that Rick Ross/Big Sean song, some D'Banj remix, the Theophilus feature, the Future feature, etc.? that's all been in the last year or so.

ktt acts like Ye doesnt even rap anymore or something.
i mean yeah but all of those were just 16s on other people's tracks

the D'Banj song was from like 2 years ago as well

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imbeck said:
i mean yeah but all of those were just 16s on other people's tracks

the D'Banj song was from like 2 years ago as well
true.

and my bad, i thought that D'Banj 'Scapegoat' joint came out last year and not in 2013.

·
Registered
22,149 Posts
Megamorter said:
if there aren't SOME french montana songs that you enjoy listening to, you take yourself too seriously

1 - 20 of 36 Posts