Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kanye is making so much noise in the public scene and Jay Z is nowhere to be found. I ask only cause Kanye worships this guy and I'm sure he wouldn't do certain things if Jay Z didn't approve, which he clearly did since Kanye's doing all these TIDAL exclusives making money for that camel ass *****.

"I Got the Keys" video just came out and so many heads chilling in the video. Kanye prolly could've easily made the cut but I feel like inflated ass hole lips doesn't want Kanye near him.

Ya think Jay distancing himself from Ye and just racking in whatever Kanye makes for him plus avoiding bad publicity?

Or ***** just too busy doing him?

·
Banned
11,569 Posts
Australiathegawd said:
When was the last time you saw a photo of the two that wasn't at some event ? 
Ye is always with fam
Jay is always with fam

Only photos of Ye outside are either himself, with fam, or of him in the studio. Jay doesn't do social media so the studio pics are out of the question.

You should know by now that Jay and Bey are very secretive.

If there relationship was not in a good position Ye wouldnt show love to him. Idk why everyone comes up with these dramatic theories when there is nothing out there that would lead you to believe that.

·
Registered
23,852 Posts
TIDAL said:
Ye is always with fam
Jay is always with fam

Only photos of Ye outside are either himself, with fam, or of him in the studio. Jay doesn't do social media so the studio pics are out of the question.

You should know by now that Jay and Bey are very secretive.

If there relationship was not in a good position Ye wouldnt show love to him. Idk why everyone comes up with these dramatic theories when there is nothing out there that would lead you to believe that.
You think they're in the studio and shit but since Jay doesn't do social media we don't see pics ?

Jay and Beyonce actually aren't that secretive. They're paped in hot spots and take photos kicking it with other celebrities all the time. Beyonce announced her pregnancy at the fucking VMAs. Also we see Kanye with all sorts of celebrities and friends, since when was he only seen with Kim and them ?  :what:

They're not secretive they just think Kanye is horrible PR on a large scale and they're right. And Kanye will be on Jay's nuts regardless of the disrespect, have you heard Big Brother ? Even Bey wasn't stupid enough to ruin her albums commercial potential.

If Kanye was really real he would have used one of the most famous couples that is more closely associated with him than anybody in that bed besides Kim.  :jordanlaff:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts