Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's cool to hear these records, but it ruins the hype around the album.  I remember being pumped about 50s last album ... and it leaked, was horrible, and no one bought it.  Kanye has a lot of great stuff here, but I wonder if leaks will still kill his numbers.

Where did that ***** Kanye record this album?  A flop house?  These artist gotta keep their shit secure - pat everyone down on the way in and out.  Hire some ****** to just watch everyone in the studio and if someone wants on the album they bring their ass to the studio - no demo tapes going to brain dead ******.  I's expect this shit from Gucci's crew of idiots, but I thought Kanye would be smarter and keep things secure.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hackers?  He needs to get better protection on his computer then.  I think it's prolly emailing shit around.  How did that drake demo of AOTL's get out?  probably emailed to drake and drake sent it around his crew.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mr.cudi said:
if you dont email things its not. use secure file sharing online. easy
right!  ye is dumb if he's just letting cds sit around the studio and having all kinds of people stoned all over.  and emailing people songs like they ain't gonna send it to their friends. 

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
EVERY ALBUM LEAKS.

The disappointing part is that this has leaked individually with unfinished tracks so some people may never hear the actual product.

All albums leak as WebRip/GroupRip anywhere form 1-3 weeks away from their actual release date.

·
Registered
925 Posts
lebronofrhyme said:
It's cool to hear these records, but it ruins the hype around the album.  I remember being pumped about 50s last album ... and it leaked, was horrible, and no one bought it.  Kanye has a lot of great stuff here, but I wonder if leaks will still kill his numbers.

Where did that ***** Kanye record this album?  A flop house?  These artist gotta keep their shit secure - pat everyone down on the way in and out.  Hire some ****** to just watch everyone in the studio and if someone wants on the album they bring their ass to the studio - no demo tapes going to brain dead ******.  I's expect this shit from Gucci's crew of idiots, but I thought Kanye would be smarter and keep things secure.
i stopped when sai dpumped for 50's last album.. why would u say something like that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts