Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LAST TRACK THAT KANYE SOLELY PRODUCED BY HIMSELF FOR HIMSELF....
I STARTED LISTEN TO HIM CUZ HE WAS RAPPIN HELLA DOPE AND WAS DOIN HIS OWN TRACKS...AND NOW I CANT TELL WHAT HE PRODUCES BY HIMSELF..AND HE GETS ALOT OF CREDIT FOR DOING SOME BEATS THAT HE DIDNT DO...LIKE POWER
:dno: :-\ :dno:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
JordanHunt said:
LAST TRACK THAT KANYE SOLELY PRODUCED BY HIMSELF FOR HIMSELF....
I STARTED LISTEN TO HIM CUZ HE WAS RAPPIN HELLA DOPE AND WAS DOIN HIS OWN TRACKS...AND NOW I CANT TELL WHAT HE PRODUCES BY HIMSELF..AND HE GETS ALOT OF CREDIT FOR DOING SOME BEATS THAT HE DIDNT DO...LIKE POWER
:dno: :-\ :dno:
NO ONE KNOWS

THERE IS EVERYTIME SOMEONE IN THE BACK

·
Registered
37,386 Posts

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
Those really are his most recent solo production credits on a song intended for himself, unless it turns out one of MBDTF's songs is just him, which is unlikely.

His most recent solo production credit altogether: Show Me a Good Time for Drake.

G

·
OldSpiceSwagger said:
Those really are his most recent solo production credits on a song intended for himself, unless it turns out one of MBDTF's songs is just him, which is unlikely.

His most recent solo production credit altogether: Show Me a Good Time for Drake.
Show Me a Good Time was co-produced by Jeff Bhasker & No I.D.

I think Kanye's last solo production was Whatever U Want for Consequence but that one was most likely co-produced by No I.D.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Liquid said:
NO ONE KNOWS

THERE IS EVERYTIME SOMEONE IN THE BACK
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPSLOCK? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR CAPSLOCK BUTTON?
CAN IT NOT BE PRESSED? WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS FUCKERY?

i agree with what you said though ..

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Perfume of DOOM said:
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPSLOCK? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR CAPSLOCK BUTTON?
CAN IT NOT BE PRESSED? WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS FUCKERY?

i agree with what you said though ..
WHY DO YOU WRITE SMALL?

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
The last song Kanye produced by himself was on Graduation . All of 808's is co-produced by Jeff Bhasker (Keyboards)
And the stuff he produced for other artists have all been co-produced by No I.D. or Jeff Bhasker  .

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I always feel like Ye gets a little more credit for his beats than he actually deserves :\ like what if all those co-producers do all of the majority of the work?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts