Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LAST TRACK THAT KANYE SOLELY PRODUCED BY HIMSELF FOR HIMSELF....
I STARTED LISTEN TO HIM CUZ HE WAS RAPPIN HELLA DOPE AND WAS DOIN HIS OWN TRACKS...AND NOW I CANT TELL WHAT HE PRODUCES BY HIMSELF..AND HE GETS ALOT OF CREDIT FOR DOING SOME BEATS THAT HE DIDNT DO...LIKE POWER
:dno: :-\ :dno:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
JordanHunt said:
LAST TRACK THAT KANYE SOLELY PRODUCED BY HIMSELF FOR HIMSELF....
I STARTED LISTEN TO HIM CUZ HE WAS RAPPIN HELLA DOPE AND WAS DOIN HIS OWN TRACKS...AND NOW I CANT TELL WHAT HE PRODUCES BY HIMSELF..AND HE GETS ALOT OF CREDIT FOR DOING SOME BEATS THAT HE DIDNT DO...LIKE POWER
:dno: :-\ :dno:
NO ONE KNOWS

THERE IS EVERYTIME SOMEONE IN THE BACK

·
Registered
42,621 Posts

·
Registered
26,300 Posts
Those really are his most recent solo production credits on a song intended for himself, unless it turns out one of MBDTF's songs is just him, which is unlikely.

His most recent solo production credit altogether: Show Me a Good Time for Drake.

G

·
OldSpiceSwagger said:
Those really are his most recent solo production credits on a song intended for himself, unless it turns out one of MBDTF's songs is just him, which is unlikely.

His most recent solo production credit altogether: Show Me a Good Time for Drake.
Show Me a Good Time was co-produced by Jeff Bhasker & No I.D.

I think Kanye's last solo production was Whatever U Want for Consequence but that one was most likely co-produced by No I.D.

·
Registered
35,927 Posts
The last song Kanye produced by himself was on Graduation . All of 808's is co-produced by Jeff Bhasker (Keyboards)
And the stuff he produced for other artists have all been co-produced by No I.D. or Jeff Bhasker  .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.