Kanye to The banner

Whats the worst thing you've done/bad intention you've though of doing

2K views 101 replies 60 participants last post by  itzdatNewNew 
#1 ·
i was like 9 years old. was at my baby sitter's house (mom worked during the day) and i was tellin the bitch to shut up and was disrespecting her husband in their own house.

#13 ·
when i was like 8 my neighbour was being a total bitch (she was my age too) So i took my garden hose and hit her in the head. then i ran inside cuz i was scurred of her dad. My parents made me go apologize to her and her parents and buy her flowers lololol

#18 ·
Dudeski said:
damn, all that happened with me was my dad had to come pick me up and the cops talked to him, got banned from walmart for the year too, still went in like a boss
damn
im kinda glad i got community service though it  made me snap the fuck out of it

me and my friend stole at least 8k in items within a month

#19 ·
Sloop said:
damn
im kinda glad i got community service though it  made me snap the fuck out of it

me and my friend stole at least 8k in items within a month
yeah see my shit was only worth like 30 bucks, it was an air horn and i was like dah fuck im not paying 30 for compressed air. worst was getting caught knowing it, and then having to walk back into the store with this guy holding my hands behind my back and everyone looking

learnt my fucking lesson though

#21 ·
Dudeski said:
yeah see my shit was only worth like 30 bucks, it was an air horn and i was like dah fuck im not paying 30 for compressed air. worst was getting caught knowing it, and then having to walk back into the store with this guy holding my hands behind my back and everyone looking

learnt my fucking lesson though
haha damn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.