Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
23,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was like 9 years old. was at my baby sitter's house (mom worked during the day) and i was tellin the bitch to shut up and was disrespecting her husband in their own house.

·
Registered
585 Posts
i was like 6 and i wanted pokemon cards..my grandma said no and i threw a fit...she started yelling at me in spanish...i told her "shut up bitch".....3 seconds later...she slapped the shiit out of my mouth....cried like a motherfucker hahaha..

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
shop lifting and getting caught

shit like that, things you look back on and are like fuck what was i thinking

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
when i was like 8 my neighbour was being a total bitch (she was my age too) So i took my garden hose and hit her in the head. then i ran inside cuz i was scurred of her dad. My parents made me go apologize to her and her parents and buy her flowers lololol

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
Dudeski said:

I stole some candy once. Never got caught tho

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
i was 7 and killed this other kid who was 9 at the time cause he said some shit about my dad. looked like an accident so shit never happened

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
Dudeski said:

lol i got caught shoplifting i got 30 hrs community service

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Sloop said:
lol i got caught shoplifting i got 30 hrs community service
damn, all that happened with me was my dad had to come pick me up and the cops talked to him, got banned from walmart for the year too, still went in like a boss

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
Dudeski said:
damn, all that happened with me was my dad had to come pick me up and the cops talked to him, got banned from walmart for the year too, still went in like a boss
damn
im kinda glad i got community service though it  made me snap the fuck out of it

me and my friend stole at least 8k in items within a month

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Sloop said:
damn
im kinda glad i got community service though it  made me snap the fuck out of it

me and my friend stole at least 8k in items within a month
yeah see my shit was only worth like 30 bucks, it was an air horn and i was like dah fuck im not paying 30 for compressed air. worst was getting caught knowing it, and then having to walk back into the store with this guy holding my hands behind my back and everyone looking

learnt my fucking lesson though

1 - 20 of 102 Posts