Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not the worst said to be but, this one stuck with me for a while:

When i got into university and told my dad what my plans were for the future/degree wise, he said "why? you dont have the marks for it" :jordancry: been trying so hard to make him proud/impress him :cryfam: :jordancry:

·
Registered
256 Posts
NedFlanders said:
Not the worst said to be but, this one stuck with me for a while:

When i got into university and told my dad what my plans were for the future/degree wise, he said "why? you dont have the marks for it" :jordancry: been trying so hard to make him proud/impress him :cryfam: :jordancry:
:cryfam: damn that's cold man :hug:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I got into an argument with a kid who was half-my friend half-my bully when I was younger and he told me he was better than me cuz I was the poorest kid in the grade and half-black.

Fucked up my self esteem and racial identity for many years and kinda to this day.

·
Registered
36,375 Posts
Had my last girl tell me "If you're just staying with me because you're comfortable just leave"
:jordancry: shit had me hurt but it was true and for the best

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dano said:
I got into an argument with a kid who was half-my friend half-my bully when I was younger and he told me he was better than me cuz I was the poorest kid in the grade and half-black.

Fucked up my self esteem and racial identity for many years and kinda to this day.
:hug: :cryfam: should go back in time and smack the shit out that boy

·
Registered
36,375 Posts
NedFlanders said:
we had been together for a while, but we were fighting a lot. We were each other's first loves so we didn't really know what it was like for love to end

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
The first love of my life told me if I wasn't a cheating bastard we would've been married by now,At the time it hurt because she loved me enough to even consider it and what not,But now I'm just too damn handsome to be tied down at a young age.

She has a family and a kid now. So she got hers 👍🏼.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
A girl once told me I was nothing and kept pushing me. She called me a lot of degrading names near the end and did things I regret knowing. I never showed how I felt or reacted during those times and would just leave. Stopped talking to her but a year later she discovered growths in her ovaries. She wanted to apologize for being hateful but I ignored her. Guess it was her fear of death that caused her need for reconciliation.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Sad Com said:
A girl once told me I was nothing and kept pushing me. She called me a lot of degrading names near the end and did things I regret knowing. I never showed how I felt or reacted during those times and would just leave. Stopped talking to her but a year later she discovered growths in her ovaries. She wanted to apologize for being hateful but I ignored her. Guess it was her fear of death that caused her need for reconciliation.
:oh:

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
the only girl I've ever had sex with kind of coerced me into it

kept saying bs like "what's wrong you think I'm ugly?" and she said my dick was small :jordancry:

·
Registered
7 Posts
My first ex told me after 3 years from our break up when I'm in a relationship with another girl that no girl will ever love me and that every  girl I would be with was going leave me just like she did

1 - 20 of 31 Posts