Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In honor of Halloween coming up, let's see who can be creative and come up with the scariest 2-3 sentence story ever.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Underground King said:
I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Banned
36,660 Posts
Underground King said:
What the hell is wrong with you? :cmon:

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
The last thing I saw was my alarm clock reading 12:02 before she plunged the machete through my chest, her other hand silencing my screams.
I woke up short of breath, relieved it was only a nightmare, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:01, I heard my bedroom door open.

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I though it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts