Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been thinking about what Jay and ye are trying to accomplish by making this album and the real reasons for it. after watching the documentary that released today i think my theories have been answered. what Jay and ye are cliamng to be "luxury rap" isnt a joke or boast its a stance on which side of the fence they stand or want to stand. They are essentially making music with the intent to do to the music industry (not just hip hop) what is/has happened to the global economy - draw the clear and extremely visible line between the elite and common - i.e. the concept of rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. That is teh mood they want to be reflected in their music...That with watch the throne we are clear and visibly making elitist luxury music by us (the elite) and every other rapper is regular and are a complete different class to us. Why not.. what rappers get to design for the highly elistist fashion labels and do the classy things most rappers would only dream of..

with all this illuminati talk Ye and Jay think they established enough to make music for more intelligent & wealithier ears. (why else for all these hollywood co-signs on WTT).and yes i'm sure there will be a lot of masonic undertones on the album.

Its not as sinister as i'm making it sound but Jay and ye just wanna say they are the best and no1 else is on their level. they are the elite and everyone else i.e. 99% of the industry is beneath them...

your thoughts..?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think the reason they made the album was to create a great album and further their legacy.  Jay has already accomplished so much as a solo artist that he's in a position where he can take on a project with another elite level rapper.  I think Kanye just always strives to make the best music he can possibly make and to keep growing as an artist.  He believes that working with someone he sees as one of the greatest ever and his idol as a means for making the best music he can.  Plus, Kanye hasn't made a collaborative album before, so he's expanding his musical horizons. 

·
Registered
292 Posts
1. to put all other rappers in their place
2. for kanye to have 2 album of the year nominations without having to work as hard as he did for mbdtf

·
Banned
28,839 Posts
Jay only needs to do half the work, Ye only needs to do half the work, and they get a dope album made and they get to hang out and gang-bang Beyonce. Win-win situation tbh.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
MajorLazer said:
Jay only needs to do half the work, Ye only needs to do half the work, and they get a dope album made and they get to hang out and gang-bang Beyonce. Win-win situation tbh.
LOOOOOOOOOB

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DamianV said:
To put Drake & Wayne in their place. :fly:
not just wayne and drake but EVERY rapper around ...from ludacris to techn9ne to gucci mane to 50cent...to every type and breedof rapper..

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
:cmon: proof what you're saying is wrong. Kanye tweeted just the other day that Dj Khaled was one of his favorite people in the world and told people to please pick up his album.. Have you seen Dj Khaled's album cover? he's sitting on a throne. And all this illuminati talk... "I made jesus walks, I'm never going to hell"

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Shawn_Sims said:
:cmon: proof what you're saying is wrong. Kanye tweeted just the other day that Dj Khaled was one of his favorite people in the world and told people to please pick up his album.. Have you seen Dj Khaled's album cover? he's sitting on a throne. And all this illuminati talk... "I made jesus walks, I'm never going to hell"
DJ Khaled did that :cmon:

G

·
They are the best, the Kings of Hip Hop. And everyone better Watch The Throne, because they have established themselves as artist that can make great music and rule the industry for a VERY long period of time, which they have.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shawn_Sims said:
1st off. Khaled is a swine nuff said. that quote from otis proves nothing..face it Jay and ye are happy to hang out with the elite and be elite if it means being in the illuminati thats why they making this album in the 1st place.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
crymz said:
1st off. Khaled is a swine nuff said. that quote from otis proves nothing..face it Jay and ye are happy to hang out with the elite and be elite if it means being in the illuminati thats why they making this album in the 1st place.
:cmon: :datass:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts