Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the most off putting unattractive thing a HOT GIRL has done in front of you

For me, after I was done having sex with this chick, I came in between her ass cheecks :hhh:

She then, put her dress back on without any panties on which was still :hhh:

We sat down and watched tv. She grabbed a napkin off the coffee table and whipped her ass with it  :daisyscust:

She looks at the napkin and goes "eww, gross"

I'm like  :pokerface: then she throws the napkin she used to wipe the jizz from her ass on the coffee table.

What are some of your stories?

·
Registered
27,449 Posts
In 9th grade this bitch sat in front of my seat in the back of the class and she thought no one was looking so she stood up and dug all the way in her ass and pulled out a wedgie

Then smelled her fingers

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wrath said:
talk shit about my own friends to my face

which means she obviously talks shit about me to others

:what:
this and when girls are hella drunk i dont even want to fuck with them anymore

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
girls do some very unattractive shit when they're drunk but also some attractive shit :jordancry:

·
Banned
18,034 Posts
9174326543 said:
Please share
Well there was this girl. She was tall, blonde, and older than me (she even called me cute once :ninja: ) She liked to party A LOT, and like most girls, she could not hold her liquor. :smh: So during one party, she was completely wasted :ohno: and decided to sleep with this guy :facepalm: I guess he hit her from the back too hard and....she pooped on the bed D:

The end 😊

1 - 20 of 159 Posts