Kanye to The banner

2661 - 2677 of 2677 Posts

·
Registered
49,860 Posts
...MM FOOD said:
One day me and my boys were having a kick back with some bitches. Its late and almost everybody passed out except me my homie and a fine bitch :leo:
She started giving me head while im sittin on the couch and my homie was like im next.
This bitch just get up in the middle of giving me head to go to the bathroom I was like :what:
So my pants down and my dick hard as fuck sittin on the couch waiting for this bitch to come back from the bathroom
Then my homie walks over to go to kitchen to get another beer this ***** so drunk he falls backwards
and somehow his ass lands on my dick :dash:
and to make matters worse this ****** cheap ass kmart denim rips on my hard as a rock dick and I was like oh fuck :dash:
this ***** ends up getting 3/4s of my dick lodged in his ass and we look at each other like :dash:
lmfao

·
Registered
28,337 Posts
Jae. said:
This doesn’t involve me but one of my homies in high school was having a threesome with this girl and this dude at a party right. So one of them getting head and my homie is getting jerked off by te bitch,
but he not getting hard... this other dude grabbed his dick and shook it and asked him what was wrong... lmao my homie left the whole party
:cryhah::cryhah::cryhah:

·
Registered
28,337 Posts
batbarti said:
She lowkey still his, but I barely see her anymore, I've moved twice since I left my grandma (I'm living in another country atm)
pics

·
Registered
28,337 Posts
Pointes said:
It's been so long since I posted I don't remember if I told the story of how I jerked one out in Bible class in the 9th grade.

Yer boy was horny as a mdfker and we had the lights off watching a Bible movie and I just got the urge. I was at the front of the class but the TV was at the back of the room so we were all turned around. Meaning I was at the back of the class. I just came all in my hand (and it spilled on the floor and shit I always came buckets) so I wiped it on the floor and the chair and the wall lmao that shit was nasty

It was a good nut tho Mary magdeline or whatever her name was was a hottie in that film
what is wrong with you :dahell:

man wiping his nut on the classroom floors and walls :dahell:

G

·
...MM FOOD said:
One day me and my boys were having a kick back with some bitches. Its late and almost everybody passed out except me my homie and a fine bitch :leo:
She started giving me head while im sittin on the couch and my homie was like im next.
This bitch just get up in the middle of giving me head to go to the bathroom I was like :what:
So my pants down and my dick hard as fuck sittin on the couch waiting for this bitch to come back from the bathroom
Then my homie walks over to go to kitchen to get another beer this ***** so drunk he falls backwards
and somehow his ass lands on my dick :dash:
and to make matters worse this ****** cheap ass kmart denim rips on my hard as a rock dick and I was like oh fuck :dash:
this ***** ends up getting 3/4s of my dick lodged in his ass and we look at each other like :dash:
Did it feel good tho

·
Registered
28,337 Posts
Pointes said:
John 11:35 "Jesus wept."
TO THE WINDOWWWWWWWWWWW TO THE WALL (TO THE WALL)

TIL THE SWEAT DRIP DOWN MY BALLS

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
When I was 11 I was addicted to world of warcraft and I met this older kid who was the freshest cunt on the server. This guy had shit tons of gold and I wanted some of it :whew:

I pretended to be a girl so this virgin nerd would lend me some. Spent a week or two tryna be his online girlfriend and since my voice was high pitched he was convinced I was a chick :dead:

Long story short I got my character to strip naked and dance in front of his to get a quarter of his gold :dash:

I secured the bag and dipped  :clap:

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
Butter Chicken said:
When I was 11 I was addicted to world of warcraft and I met this older kid who was the freshest cunt on the server. This guy had shit tons of gold and I wanted some of it :whew:

I pretended to be a girl so this virgin nerd would lend me some. Spent a week or two tryna be his online girlfriend and since my voice was high pitched he was convinced I was a chick :dead:

Long story short I got my character to strip naked and dance in front of his to get a quarter of his gold :dash:

I secured the bag and dipped  :clap:
im fucking dead lmaooo this isnt even sus its goat

·
Registered
34,063 Posts
Schlamer P. Louie said:
in about 10th grade me and my friends would play this game where we pretended we were kittens
spent some afternoons crawling around the house meowing and purring to each other

2661 - 2677 of 2677 Posts