Kanye to The banner

2641 - 2660 of 2677 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,851 Posts
One time I went on omegle and used a video of a girl instead of me. I got to one guy and we started to talk then I asked him to take out his dick and stroke it for me to get naked. In the end, I just watched a poor man stroke his dick to a girl I was pretending to be.

I might have been around 12 when this happened.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,735 Posts
One time I went on Omegle and this girl asked me to pull out my dick and stroke it so she’d get naked. I did it then she nexted me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,295 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
One time I went on omegle and used a video of a girl instead of me. I got to one guy and we started to talk then I asked him to take out his dick and stroke it for me to get naked. In the end, I just watched a poor man stroke his dick to a girl I was pretending to be.

I might have been around 12 when this happened.
vicious
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,030 Posts
Not me, but when i was about 7, taking a piss in a urinal in school, this motherfucker comes up right behind me & is able to bite my fucking ass cheek. I had to get stitches & couldn't sit properly for a week :dead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,950 Posts
Creation said:
Not me, but when i was about 7, taking a piss in a urinal in school, this motherfucker comes up right behind me & is able to bite my fucking ass cheek. I had to get stitches & couldn't sit properly for a week :dead:
:jayhuh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,658 Posts
Creation said:
Not me, but when i was about 7, taking a piss in a urinal in school, this motherfucker comes up right behind me & is able to bite my fucking ass cheek. I had to get stitches & couldn't sit properly for a week :dead:
what in the actual fuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,030 Posts
dundis said:
what in the actual fuck
Dude comes from a fucked up family, his uncle cheated on his wife & she shoved a frozen pudding (blood sausage to anyone in the US) up his ass.
He had to wait for to defrost so it would soften so he could pull it out properly, I can't even imagine the pain :dead:

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,103 Posts
Creation said:
Dude comes from a fucked up family, his uncle cheated on his wife & she shoved a frozen pudding (blood sausage to anyone in the US) up his ass.
He had to wait for to defrost so it would soften so he could pull it out properly, I can't even imagine the pain :dead:

dyn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,244 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
One time I went on omegle and used a video of a girl instead of me. I got to one guy and we started to talk then I asked him to take out his dick and stroke it for me to get naked. In the end, I just watched a poor man stroke his dick to a girl I was pretending to be.

I might have been around 12 when this happened.
why though :dead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,070 Posts
Young Medici said:
We were on a school trip and eventually got to comparing dicksizes

Long story short one of they guys had a fat ass so they convinced him to turn around then everyone proceeded to masturbate. One kid kept slapping his bum say shit like 'that jiggles like beyonces' he even tried to rub up on him but that was a bit too far.

Only remembered how sus it was when I saw a pic of the kid on fb
one of my fav posts ever
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
One time I went on omegle and used a video of a girl instead of me. I got to one guy and we started to talk then I asked him to take out his dick and stroke it for me to get naked. In the end, I just watched a poor man stroke his dick to a girl I was pretending to be.

I might have been around 12 when this happened.
r u g*y
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
89,385 Posts
...MM FOOD said:
One day me and my boys were having a kick back with some bitches. Its late and almost everybody passed out except me my homie and a fine bitch :leo:
She started giving me head while im sittin on the couch and my homie was like im next.
This bitch just get up in the middle of giving me head to go to the bathroom I was like :what:
So my pants down and my dick hard as fuck sittin on the couch waiting for this bitch to come back from the bathroom
Then my homie walks over to go to kitchen to get another beer this ***** so drunk he falls backwards
and somehow his ass lands on my dick :dash:
and to make matters worse this ****** cheap ass kmart denim rips on my hard as a rock dick and I was like oh fuck :dash:
this ***** ends up getting 3/4s of my dick lodged in his ass and we look at each other like :dash:
LMAOOOOOOOOO this cannot be real
 
2641 - 2660 of 2677 Posts
Top