Kanye to The banner

2621 - 2640 of 2677 Posts

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Young Medici said:
We were on a school trip and eventually got to comparing dicksizes

Long story short one of they guys had a fat ass so they convinced him to turn around then everyone proceeded to masturbate. One kid kept slapping his bum say shit like 'that jiggles like beyonces' he even tried to rub up on him but that was a bit too far.

Only remembered how sus it was when I saw a pic of the kid on fb
holy fucking shit :clap:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Caroline said:
I nutted over this book when I was 10 years old and rubbed my dick all over it, this was in class btw I was kept behind because I was being bad when they all went to assembly

Teacher never brought it up, ik she knew I did it tho
:dead:

I was shooting blanks at that age
Props

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Young Medici said:

Long story short one of they guys had a fat ass so they convinced him to turn around then everyone proceeded to masturbate. One kid kept slapping his bum say shit like 'that jiggles like beyonces' he even tried to rub up on him but that was a bit too far.

:dead:

What the hell LOL

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
It's been so long since I posted I don't remember if I told the story of how I jerked one out in Bible class in the 9th grade.

Yer boy was horny as a mdfker and we had the lights off watching a Bible movie and I just got the urge. I was at the front of the class but the TV was at the back of the room so we were all turned around. Meaning I was at the back of the class. I just came all in my hand (and it spilled on the floor and shit I always came buckets) so I wiped it on the floor and the chair and the wall lmao that shit was nasty

It was a good nut tho Mary magdeline or whatever her name was was a hottie in that film

·
Banned
10,446 Posts
Pointes said:
It's been so long since I posted I don't remember if I told the story of how I jerked one out in Bible class in the 9th grade.

Yer boy was horny as a mdfker and we had the lights off watching a Bible movie and I just got the urge. I was at the front of the class but the TV was at the back of the room so we were all turned around. Meaning I was at the back of the class. I just came all in my hand (and it spilled on the floor and shit I always came buckets) so I wiped it on the floor and the chair and the wall lmao that shit was nasty

It was a good nut tho Mary magdeline or whatever her name was was a hottie in that film
https://www.thetrap.nl/videos/57666 this you huh :dash:

·
Registered
36,303 Posts
Young Medici said:

WTF

:dash:

·
Banned
9,512 Posts
the most sus thing i did was when i was 14 or something (still a virgin at this point) a made a fake account with a picture i found off the internet (just a cute girl with glasses, nothing wild) and got hundreds of messages (women are fucking spoiled don't let anyone tell you otherwise), i chatted up with the guys and i did "sexting" with one and it turned me on to imagine the girl in the profile picture naked

·
Registered
17,403 Posts
The kittens post itt is one of the top 10 posts I've ever seen online

2621 - 2640 of 2677 Posts