Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 2677 Posts

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Valentines day, me and my boy were in NYC walking around and we walk by this local restaurant that was offering buy one get one free meals. So since we both hungry af so we decide to go in and get a free meal. When we ask for the special, the waitress tells us "it's for couples only. You have to kiss each other and prove you're a couple"
:jordancry:
Long story short, we got the free meal.

To make matters worse, we were supposed to be meeting some girls at the movies to see Fifty Shades of Grey later that day and we had bought our tickets online but when we got to the theater, the girls hit us up and said they couldn't make it
:fck:
So me and this dude ended up watching the movie together in a theater full of couples. I've never felt so uncomfortable in my life.
:cryfam:
When we got out the movie, the waitress who served us at the restaurant was with her boyfriend and she saw us and said "you guys really didn't have to kiss for the free meal but it was cute". Right when she said it, a bunch of our friends from school were walking up to us with their girls and overheard the waitress and were looking at us like
:dash: :dash: :dash:

:damn: it took weeks for ****** to stop clowning us after we explained everything but we got through it
:banderas:

·
Banned
1,381 Posts
OVONIZZY6IX said:
On Valentines day, me and my boy were in NYC walking around and we walk by this local restaurant that was offering buy one get one free meals. So since we both hungry af so we decide to go in and get a free meal. When we ask for the special, the waitress tells us "it's for couples only. You have to kiss each other and prove you're a couple"
:jordancry:
Long story short, we got the free meal.

To make matters worse, we were supposed to be meeting some girls at the movies to see Fifty Shades of Grey later that day and we had bought our tickets online but when we got to the theater, the girls hit us up and said they couldn't make it
:fck:
So me and this dude ended up watching the movie together in a theater full of couples. I've never felt so uncomfortable in my life.
:cryfam:
When we got out the movie, the waitress who served us at the restaurant was with her boyfriend and she saw us and said "you guys really didn't have to kiss for the free meal but it was cute". Right when she said it, a bunch of our friends from school were walking up to us with their girls and overheard the waitress and were looking at us like
:dash: :dash: :dash:

:damn: it took weeks for ****** to stop clowning us after we explained everything but we got through it.
:banderas:
wow......

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
To be honest, that's OP boyfriend but he just wanted to make this thread as a coming out story.
OP I support you babes! LGBT lives matter

1 - 20 of 2677 Posts