Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
5,993 Posts
It was Minecraft...But I'd say TF2 cus it's free. Of course World of Warcraft, Terraria (VERY similar to Minecraft), Portal 2 (GOAT)

·
Registered
38,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
B said:
Battlefield Bad Company 2
The Witcher II
Team Fortress 2
Starcraft II
Minecraft
Super Meatboy
Braid (Incredible game, one of the best games I've ever played. It will fuck your brain sideways and out)
Fallout New Vegas (so many mods, this game is a whole new experience if you mod the shit out of it)
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect 2 (I like it more on PC than Console. Games plays smoother, better graphics).
Metro 2033 (underrated shooter, great atmosphere)
Portal 2

If you are buying these legally, you can get all of the above on Steam.
that list is awesome!

i had played only Braid, and Left 4 Dead 2, so i have 10 games to play!!!! thanks for your recommendation!

·
Registered
38,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ricco said:
It was Minecraft...But I'd say TF2 cus it's free. Of course World of Warcraft, Terraria (VERY similar to Minecraft), Portal 2 (GOAT)
Merix said:
Minecraft
damn i really should play this game.

kanyewest_tml said:
Rollercoaster Tycoon...1
i played this like years ago lol. but thanks anyway

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
You didn't like number 1?? D:

B said:
I wasn't that impressed. But I played it on the 360 back when it came out. I've kind of felt disappointed by all the Fable games tbh. None of them lived up to the promises made about them.

And III was a kind of boring. But maybe I just wasn't into it at the time. I should download it for the PC and try it out.

·
Registered
38,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Synopsis said:
You didn't like number 1?? D:
is there pc version of Fable 1?

anyway, i'm downloading Fable III right now, i just hope it live up to my expectation.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Martha Masters said:
so guys, how is Fable III ?
Good, but the weakest Fable game so far. Lots of stuff was dumbed down from Fable II, like the great combat system it had.

Martha Masters said:
is there pc version of Fable 1?

anyway, i'm downloading Fable III right now, i just hope it live up to my expectation.
I'm pretty sure Fable: The Lost Chapters is on PC, and that's the first game with a bit more content, which was pretty great.

·
Registered
38,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so far i've played Fable III, Team Fortress 2, and Super Meat Boy

imo Team Fortress 2 >>>> Super Meat Boy >>Fable III

i played TF2 like all day long haha

i started one game, Occupation Battle, but it never ended and i didn't know why. so i quit the game unfinished :cryfam:

Super Meat Boy is just.... whoa... amazing, catchy game. and hard as fuck lol

Fable III takes too long time to process storyline.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts