Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen the video of California Gurls with him in it for the first time today and thought too myself If some one had told me 10 years ago SNoop would be in a video like that i would have laughed in their face.

I have no problem with him the video, but it made me realise that whenever people post top 10 rappers etc He's NEVER mentioned. So how do people rate him round here, o;d Snoop and Present Snoop?

Obviously a legend in he's own right, IMO

Registered
He's fell off heavily. I respect his grind and he's getting his money so I can't hate. Snoop is an OG so he can do whatever he wants.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What became bad about him?聽 Just the production fo he's tracks or he's flow, lyrics etc?

Registered
he doesn't even write his own stuff anymore does he??? plus a lot of his features on songs r just some of his older verses with new lyrics

Premium Member
What's wrong with him? When u get a spot on a Katy Perry joint, sell out. I bet if snoop really wanted to, he could still make a great album. His flow really hasn't changed at all. he needs to hook up with dre as an exec producer and write his own shit

Registered
there seems to be a trend with snoop with me...his singles are fun as shit and enjoyable but the albums in their entirety are not all that
i like all singles from his first album, boss' life, signs, let's get blown, ups and downs etc
even sensual seduction was fun for me
beautiful too...
outside of those i listen to 'imagine' from time to time for the beat
a couple of other tracks here and there
best snoop song to me is probably "Ain't No Fun" though...he drops a good verse but that beat and nate dogg's part are what i love

btw you'll notice that i completely skipped his no limit stint...i've honestly never re-visited those for years and don't really feel the need to聽 :dno:

Registered
I've liked all of his albums and Malice N Wonderland was very decent. I even thought Ego Trippin was the shit.. He's defly one of the greatest in my eyes.

Banned
Vi3tboi said:
He's fell off heavily. I respect his grind and he's getting his money so I can't hate. Snoop is an OG so he can do whatever he wants.
Wiz Khalifa is sorta like the new school snoop
(no dis to snoop he and OG)

Premium Member
No Limit Top Dogg
Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told

Were both solid efforts too but ya, he's fallen off.

G

he said in an interview he has writers now so he can do to them what Dre did to him so thats probably why hes a mess lately but i don't mind him

Banned
Snoop got boring tbh. Dude just lazy and keeps rapping about the same things.
Last album I enjoyed by Snoop was Tha Blue Carpet Treatment.

Registered
Snoops tight but I never felt the need to listen to anything outside of his classics, like the first three albums is all I ever bumped.

He's cool as shit now, I like his current gig as a funny guy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts