Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand

I see most of you either make music (rap or make beats) or have buddies that do...

Do you think this is will get your foot in the door so you can do other things?

Or are you just big fans?

I don't get it

I know most of you are kids... I can't imagine some 5th or 6th tier hip hop blog is getting enough traffic to provide enough income for you to live off of...

School me yo

·
Banned
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Look at this pitiful shit yo

Some blogger put a stolen (probably) Nas acapella off a random feature verse to one of his shitty beats

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
I hate how bloggers act like they're important and shit. I used to go to 2dopeboyz and those fuckboyz act like they're better than everyone, it's really annoying.

·
Registered
33,789 Posts
Plato said:
I hate how bloggers act like they're important and shit. I used to go to 2dopeboyz and those fuckboyz act like they're better than everyone, it's really annoying.
I hate Shake and Meka

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Strings said:
Look at this pitiful shit yo

Some blogger put a stolen (probably) Nas acapella off a random feature verse to one of his shitty beats
Lol, he did steal this acapella. It from Nneka - Heartbeat (feat Nas)

·
Banned
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RobHiko. said:
One of the people on that Dubra on the Rocks blog was like "Dude, I love your beats. I sponsor this artist and he's got a buzz. His project's going to get on Rap Radar and you'll get mad promo." I was like D: oh shittttt. Then he's like yeah and we're leaking Lupe Fiasco's version of Airplanes the day the album drops to bring hype to our site and the mixtape. Turns out it didn't do that well with promo. :cry:
Leak song on blog
Post own artist on blog
Hope the artist blows up
???
Profit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts