Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family is visiting for a week and honestly I dont want to be bothered anymore. I rather just be left alone but they want to do things with me, I cant even bond with my cousins, they're not the type of people I'd hang out with. My aunts are weird and too vulgar for me, especially in public. They're too loud and too annoying. Yesterday we went out and my younger cousin kept slapping butts, my aunts were making comments about weird incest. :dash: Talking about sucking on each other titties. My aunt asked me do i want to get breast fed from her because i have an upsst stomach then my other aunt said she has yet to breastfeed her. :floyd: We nearly fucking crashed. I still feel extremely sick, I threw up twice last night and have explosive poop. Do you guys think that'll work for a week?

·
Banned
16,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nexizimas said:
My aunts are pretty much all nurses. If I have diarrhea for a straight week, they'll take me to the hospital. Or they'll catch onto me not wanting to hang out with them. Pretty sure they already know I dont want to hang out with them due to my body language from yesterday but they'll still try to make it work.

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
jus do it, you can learn more by being more willing to experience something rather than be secluded within your own thoughts shitposting on ktt

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
culitati said:
My family is visiting for a week and honestly I dont want to be bothered anymore. I rather just be left alone but they want to do things with me, I cant even bond with my cousins, they're not the type of people I'd hang out with. My aunts are weird and too vulgar for me, especially in public. They're too loud and too annoying. Yesterday we went out and my younger cousin kept slapping butts, my aunts were making comments about weird incest. :dash: Talking about sucking on each other titties. My aunt asked me do i want to get breast fed from her because i have an upsst stomach then my other aunt said she has yet to breastfeed her. :floyd: We nearly fucking crashed. I still feel extremely sick, I threw up twice last night and have explosive poop. Do you guys think that'll work for a week?
Say that you'll have to study for something and legitimately research something on the Internet, maybe Kanye or Justin Bieber. That way, you wouldn't be lying.

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
culitati said:
Get in trouble/grounded.

Act out

Quit being a bitch

·
Banned
0 Posts
say wallahi said:
jus do it, you can learn more by being more willing to experience something rather than be secluded within your own thoughts shitposting on ktt
powerful

One of my fave posters on here tbh

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
Mood God said:
:hah: I don't know her but I'm confident I can confirm this.. My fam is from the south and OP sounds exactly like fam lmao
:cryhah: I didn't even realize who the OP was. I thought this was a dude the whole time.

:dead: once you pass Maryland shit starts getting weird

1 - 20 of 26 Posts