Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
10,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically my parents didn't have the money or best intentions of taking me to the dentist as a kid and for that reason my teeth are fucked up right now. And when I say fucked up I mean two cavities, some gingivitis, and some crooked teeth. I don't have the money myself to even get started on fixing my oral hygiene, but I intent on doing as much as I possibly can on repairing what I can. Well, I ask if any of y'all know of a good oral rinse as today my girl didn't want to kiss me and told me the reason being was my breath. On some real shit I just took an L there for sharing, but it's seriously come to this. I'm going to start flossing and brushing, and rinsing, when I find a good oral rinse, morning and nights, and after every meal. So any suggestions from anybody who's been through such a case, is gladly welcome. At the moment I'm using a plain extra soft Oral B toothbrush, Colgate Total, and some 'OralMax' oral rinse my dad picked 4 me that's suppose to work wonders.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Shitty brah.  I have perfect teeth.  What you're doing should work though.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Get yourself an electric toothbrush they're not expensive for a decent one and they clean much better than a manual. As far as the cavities go you cannot reverse them, they will just continue to grow until you have them filled by a dentist.

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
Other than the typical stuff there really isn't much you can do. Just watch what you eat and drink (no soda, candy, etc.)

When you do have the money to fix your oral issues then it shouldn't be a big deal.

·
Banned
10,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Going to the dentist next week. Bitch ass ****** suck for advice. Shit. I want that Colgate smile. I'm going to be cheesing like Drake in the years it takes for me to have a good time. :cryfam:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts