Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
11,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically my parents didn't have the money or best intentions of taking me to the dentist as a kid and for that reason my teeth are fucked up right now. And when I say fucked up I mean two cavities, some gingivitis, and some crooked teeth. I don't have the money myself to even get started on fixing my oral hygiene, but I intent on doing as much as I possibly can on repairing what I can. Well, I ask if any of y'all know of a good oral rinse as today my girl didn't want to kiss me and told me the reason being was my breath. On some real shit I just took an L there for sharing, but it's seriously come to this. I'm going to start flossing and brushing, and rinsing, when I find a good oral rinse, morning and nights, and after every meal. So any suggestions from anybody who's been through such a case, is gladly welcome. At the moment I'm using a plain extra soft Oral B toothbrush, Colgate Total, and some 'OralMax' oral rinse my dad picked 4 me that's suppose to work wonders.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Get yourself an electric toothbrush they're not expensive for a decent one and they clean much better than a manual. As far as the cavities go you cannot reverse them, they will just continue to grow until you have them filled by a dentist.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.